Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

hmmm, i think im in love

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
could you offer any advice for me? I have fallen in love with a beautiful, charismatic girl, and i dont know what to do about it. I mean, i dont know what to say to her. I mean, i dont think she knows i love her. I dont think she loves me, or fancies me. I dont know whether she has a boyfriend. I dont know who my rivals are. :@ its driving me crazy, any advice?

Comments

• Options
    Do you actually know anything about her? :heart:
  • Options
    Well first things is I'm happy for you!:)

You seem little clueless, we've all been there so don't worry!

A few question that might help people give you better advice

How much do you know about her? How long do you know her? How old is she?

You doubt she like/loves you!, well why not ask her mates or get your mates to ask her (Its all school room tactics but you seem little scared and this might make things easier for you)

I wouldn't wait around either, send her a txt if you have her number, asking her some stuff about her. you know so it seem like you care about her. Just give her an idea you like her as well

Er....Well I'm all out of advices now

Sorry I couldn't help you anymore

Good luck mate!

:)
  • Options
    well, i know her name: aysha. I know shes the same age as me. I dont know what her mobile number is, and besides, i dont have a mobile at the mo... I think tho, she may like me, or the boy sitting next to me. But hes already got a grlfriend. Because everytime i looked around at her, she suddenly turned her face towards her friend and tried to conceal a smile. I didnt know whether she was admiring me, or she was just pointing out a flaw (ie: bad hairdo or sumet like that). Trust me, there is no way that im going to be able to pick up the courage to just go over to her and ask her out, and i dont do the friends thing either. I used to do the stalking thing, but stopped that, now i just do the improvising poetry thing, but i wouldn't want her to hear. Jees, anyway my friends keep saying im obsessed, and just keep my options open till i see a girl who likes me, but they are right, i am obsessed, and i dont know what will change my mind about her. The very first time she spoke to me, she said "hi richard". I mea, it may seem pathetic, but 1. she knew my name 2. she said it in a way which instantly attracted me to her. Im up and down at the moment, and currently am trying to find out A) her address, B)her e-mail and C) her mobile.

It actually hurts my stomach in a queer, twisting way, just to think about her. Does this get worse or better?
  • Options
    How old are both of you....:)
  • Options
    Why dont you get one of your mates to talk to her or one of her friends.. Athough i must say that girls prefer hearing it first hand rather than from "chineese whispers".... Dont get me wrong though.. im far from an expert. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    well. Im 15, she is either 15 or 14, not exactly sure when her birthday is tho. Well, the problem with that method, is although i sorta know her, i dont feel very confident of her saying "oh yes i want to go out with you" because we aint like best chums or nething, so if i asked her i wud be surprised if she said yes. I have been surprised b4 tho...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cob@lt60
    Why dont you get one of your mates to talk to her

That way they end up fancing the friend.

*Was the friend* :D