Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

lump

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi, im male and 17 and i have found a lump in my private area but it is so small but it scares me because it is not soft but the thing is it is really small and i really dont want to go to the doctor well i probally couldnt anyway because i am the shyst person ever, is that small lump normal it is on the top of my left ball, please help thanx

Comments

• Options
    Originally posted by rob:
    hi, im male and 17 and i have found a lump in my private area but it is so small but it scares me because it is not soft but the thing is it is really small and i really dont want to go to the doctor well i probally couldnt anyway because i am the shyst person ever, is that small lump normal it is on the top of my left ball, please help thanx

You really do have to pluck up the courage to go see your doctor. It's probably nothing, but it's really important that you get it checked out.

J9
  • Options
    I cannot over empahasise how it important it is to get that lump checked out. Your doctor should be happy to know that young guys do actually examine themselves for lumps.

If there is something wrong you are better to catch it out as early as possible to get rid of it successfully. Try not to feel shy, doctors do examinations like this all the time. They are used to it.