Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

anyone?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
anyone into ketamine?

Comments

• Options
    Ive done it a few time but i wudnt say im into it.

Ive never experienced a k-hole, but have come close before. Ket is fun but i cudnt do it all the time
  • Options
    I saw a press article on special K that had a headline that made me laugh;

Only Fools & Horses take Special K:D
  • Options
    Only Fools & Horses take Special K
    lmao :lol:
    what was that in?
    :D
    Duffy
  • Options
    I have taken more than my fair share of it in my time... its a lot of fun, but its also quite noticably affects your short term memory. I'm on a break from it at the moment, after a slightly dodgy experience recently.
  • Options
    is the stuff they give to horses any different to what gets sold on the street? a couple of my mates were trying to convince this girl whos got a horse to nick some for her :rolleyes: desperate bastards
    Duffy
  • Options
    i`ve done a bit of ket b4, it can be fun say after a club when you and your mates are sitting off.
  • Options
    i love k. its great.

i dont think they use it on horses tho. i think thats just a myth:rolleyes:

i know they do use it on children and the elderly as an anasthetic and on small animals like cats and dogs and what not

but i have heard if you do too much of it, you'll turn into a cat..

meowwww

catsmiley.gif
  • Options
    I thought ketamine was an anaesthetic/tranquilliser used by vets, mainly on horses. Which is why, as yet, its not a classified drug. Correct me if im wrong. I thank you :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by RubberSkin
    I thought ketamine was an anaesthetic/tranquilliser used by vets, mainly on horses. Which is why, as yet, its not a classified drug. Correct me if im wrong. I thank you :)

which is what i heard
    Duffy
  • Options
    it is mainly used on horses, that is why some people call it horse.
  • Options
    Ketamine is a horse tranquillizer thats why it legal.

It is a dangerous drug that I have "fallen" out with after falling into a very deep k-hole ! :crazyeyes

On the plus side its funny and makes you feel like no other drug I have tried.

The minuses are take too much and you can fall into a coma or become paralised.

So the choice is yours, if you do do it, just do real small ammounts cos thats when it is still funny, do large ammounts and you will find a k-hole which is a very dark place you think you will never get out of, scary as fcuk.

A safe ammount would be a small pile on the corner of a credit card or on the end of a key.:crazyeyes
  • Options
    K is NOT totaly legal, thats a myth, the selling of K is against the law, you need a licence to do that and you can get locked up for it. However having some for personal use is legal, however this will probally change soon.

It is still used for vetinary use, ie; putting animals to sleep, it doesnt really matter what they're size is.

It is really rarely used in humans, it used to be used more but it has a history of making people trip out which tends to freek people out when they are having an operation. the reason it has been used is that it can put you under without really effecting your heart rate unlike other athestetics.

I have used quite a bit of K, but I havent done it for a while because my source can only get it from sqwaters now and not pure imported stuff. No offence but I dont trust sqwaters enough. It is a relatively safe drug to use physicaly however can be a very heavy trip which some people cant handle.

Please dont mix it with any depressives, you will end up doing yourself a lot of harm.