Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Amster.......damn where have I been?!?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am back and at work now :(

Amsterdam was blinding!!! I got sooooo FUBAR it was unbelievable !

Went to loads a cafes and wandered around the red light district.

Has anybody heard or tried Ice-o-lator ? its like a resin but much stronger, would be about £100 an eighth I think ?!?

also had some......

Purple haze
Orange bud
White widow
Bubblegum
Northern lights
Supa skunk
Mexican shrooms

the list goes on and on but I cant remember too much to be honest!!!

My missions were all aborted, this became clear as soon as I got there and found the first coffee shop............

Will post some pics when I get around to getting my film developed! :crazyeyes

Comments

• Options
    *is sulkin due to lack of mice with clogs on*

I realllllllllllly wanna go now...anyone fancy comin to Amsterdam????
  • Options
    Originally posted by ObviouslyBlonde
    *is sulkin due to lack of mice with clogs on*

I realllllllllllly wanna go now...anyone fancy comin to Amsterdam????

*raises hand*

aye aye, several people have promised to take me at various times, but none have come through, I'd love to go.

I've only just realised your sig says "plot" in stead of "pot" :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaz

*raises hand*

aye aye, several people have promised to take me at various times, but none have come through, I'd love to go.

Warning she will pass out after 1 jay !

:crazyeyes
  • Options
    well you passed my mission anyway :D
  • Options
    yeah.. getting stuff done was a bit of a mission...

I don't believe you didn't even try to find the llama's though.

those mexican 'shrooms are pretty good, huh...

Where did you stay, what coffee shops did you frequent?

Did you find "global chillage"???

Sorry, but i really need confirmation that that place actually exists...
  • Options
    Originally posted by CRAZYREDEYES

Warning she will pass out after 1 jay !

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! least I can put a bottle to my mouth without help eh hun? ;)

*realises how opem shes leavin herself to a comeback comment but canny b arsed*
  • Options
    handbags a flyin! :D
    Duffy
  • Options
    Hehehehe I'd kick his arse dammit, cheeky lil fecker... altho not right now cos I'm feelin kinda fragile after the severe drinkin session over the weekend... how a drug that produces such a nasty feckin headache is legal is beyond me!:eek:
  • Options
    Hehehehe I'd kick his arse dammit, cheeky lil fecker... altho not right now cos I'm feelin kinda fragile after the severe drinkin session over the weekend... how a drug that produces such a nasty feckin headache is legal is beyond me!:eek:
    Hehehehe I'd kick his arse dammit
    sounds like beavis n butthead! lol
    how a drug that produces such a nasty feckin headache is legal is beyond me!:

thats what they all say, but still they carry on! :confused: ah well weed rules, no hangover and the effects are a lot better than on alcohol :D
    Duffy
  • Options
    I know, tis bizarre, am quite amazed that we managed to stay vertical for as long as we did tho given the amount we put away - popped to the wetherspoons for a quick cheap drink, yeah the drinks in wetherspoons pubs are cheap.... if ya dont drink the feckin place dry!!!!!!
  • Options
    I know, tis bizarre, am quite amazed that we managed to stay vertical for as long as we did tho given the amount we put away - popped to the wetherspoons for a quick cheap drink, yeah the drinks in wetherspoons pubs are cheap.... if ya dont drink the feckin place dry!!!!!!

lol I know well if the weekends were boring it would make the week pointless !
  • Options
    Originally posted by cokephreak
    yeah.. getting stuff done was a bit of a mission...

I don't believe you didn't even try to find the llama's though.

those mexican 'shrooms are pretty good, huh...

Where did you stay, what coffee shops did you frequent?

Did you find "global chillage"???

Sorry, but i really need confirmation that that place actually exists...

We went to loads a coffee shops but I really cant remember most of them, we kinda did a crawl on a daily basis ! :crazyeyes

Ones I can remember are......
    Bulldog
    La canna
    pool dog

and thats the only ones I can remember at the mo! :confused:

We stayed in a hostel in the red light district which was between 2 sex shows called the heart of amsterdam was not too bad, there were 4 of us and we got a 4 person room, cost us about £24 a night each, we could have got one cheaper but it was further away and would have had to share with other ppl.

The shrooms were kewl, we got the fresh instead of dried because the woman told us they would be easier to eat ?!?! OMG they were manky !!! Then all I remember was laughing my arse of ( I now know where that phrase really came from!) And then about 5 hours later coming round in a coffee shop and asking where the feck have I been ???? lol

Didnt find global chillage or the lamas (but lamas tho were you pulling my leg ?)
  • Options
    I'm serious about the llama's...

In the large park a little bit outside the centre of town (about 25mins walk from the red light district)

global chillage i'm not so sure about... it was a little too perfect to be the kind of place anyone could find. Next time i'll remember a camera, just so i can make sure when i'm back in england.

The best bet with the shrooms is to eat them with something. Actually i found they went well with those large sugary waffles they sell...
    When i "they went well with" i mean "you barely taste them" obviously.
  • Options
    We munched the shrooms while drinking mint hash tea, which was also manky lol !

Cokephreak have you tried salvia ? (think thats how it was spelt, wierd stuff was like gas)
  • Options
    yup.

Salvia Divinorum, i think... Otherwise known as ***sage (where *** iS a mystical group of your choice... druid, shamen etc etc.. i've heard lots)

Its legel in i this country, BTW.

Very strong trip, quite sort lasting, then about 5 times as long as the trip of not being sure if the trip's finished or not.

Smoke through a bong (pure) if you want any effect at all, and you can extract the active ingredient from the leaves in much the same way as you get hash oil from cannibis leaves.

Its pretty good, definitly a stronger trip than most 'shrooms, and the short time span means its quite unlikly to go wrong.
    ITs hard to freak out when you know you're returning to reality in 5 minutes or less.

Its a bit of an out the blue question, what makes you ask?
    Or was it the llama referances ?#

BTW its still far behind mescalin as far as favorites go.

Standerd disclaimer : Don't take any phsycoactive drugs if you have any mental disorders, or history of mental disorders.
  • Options
    Originally posted by cokephreak

its a bit of an out the blue question, what makes you ask?
    Or was it the llama referances ?#

BTW its still far behind mescalin as far as favorites go.

Glad its legal we brought some back!!!, went for the strogest stuff x10 stength or sommat

Just curious cos I had neva heard of it before i tried it.

The mescalin, lol we tried to get hold of that and in a way glad we didnt, would have been cool to bring some back.
    We asked about it in a mushy shop (didnt realise it was illegal) but they sold it in the plant form but would have taken 2 years before it was ready, might get one when I go back next tho and keep hold of it.

Its called payote or something when its still a plant isnt it?

But a 24 hour trip sounds harsh and the woman was saying there is no way of coming down if you dont like it !
  • Options
    peyote is the name of the cactus.

and we had the same problem trying to buy peyote. what you could buy would take a few months to mature, and would take 4 to 6 cacti to get 1 hit :(

How come this stuff was SO availible in oxford a few years back.... £2 a pill (teenie pills) and 2 or 3 pills would give you a good strong hit.

Its true that it lasts a while, but i really cannot see some-one not enjoying in while trip (thats not the best word). Really, i cannot perceive how it would be possible. How can any-one be unhappy while laughing that much?

If you're interested in mescalin try reading Aldous Huxley's "the Doors of perception". Its well worth a read. He explains the reason he took it was to find out what it was like to be insane...

You can buy salvia in the UK, raw, 5 or 10 strength... in fact i think i've still got some at home. There is actually a shop that sells it about 10 minutes drive from me.

Its quite fun, watching people collapse sideways as the "push" hits them. And its fun watching your mates watch you as the "push" hits your jaw and you realise its no longer attatched to your body.
  • Options
    The salvia was bizzare!
    I must admit the first hit I did, made me laugh so hard and then I got the buzzing feeling (like gas, only ever did this a coupe of times at school)

Still have some, but am still on the no smoking tip and its day 6 now, so trying to leave all stuff alone for a while :)
  • Options
    Mescaline or the peyote catus are preaty serious trips, I'd be careful. As for catus, you probally wont be able to eat it without being sick but that shouldnt effect the trip.

As for saliva, fuck that stuff strange, I really dont like it, granted its legal but thats because you can abuse it even if you wanted to, it would kick your arse.
    If you really want to try something strange, smoke quite a bit of salvia in a pitch dark and silent room. It goes introspective, my mate had two children having a conversation in his head!
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda

As for saliva, fuck that stuff strange, I really dont like it, granted its legal but thats because you can abuse it even if you wanted to, it would kick your arse.

Cained the last of my salvia in 2 bongs last night the first was quite small and the second I think I must have done about 3 or 4 doses in one go....................

Never again, was watching AI and all of a sudden i was in the film for about 30 seconds broke out in an prickly sweat, and was completely off my head, fun at first then, just did my head in.

Thats another drug I have closed the door on !

• Options
    I hate to say it but;

I told you so!
  • Options
    Yeah I know mate

But it takes a bad experience for me to go off things.

So far have rules out

ket
    salvia &
    base

Am running out of things to take lol

Back to the old faithfull pills ! Even if i get parkinsons !!!

lol