Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Chilis-UK tour

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Yey! After years of waiting, the red hot chili peppers are finally playing the SECC in Glasgow. Now comes the hard part of trying to get a ticket before they sell out.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I'm camping outside Virgin :D
  • Options
    tickets go on sale next Sat Keizo. I was seriously considering camping out, but my boyf told me to get a grip, that's what credit cards were invented for.

I think it'd be a laff. A swalley, sleeping bag and a couple of geetars and it'd be like a mini "Pee in the dark" campsite.

I done it for Take That, dammit i can do it for the chilis!
  • Options
    Originally posted by lovedup
    tickets go on sale next Sat Keizo.

I thought it was next Friday?
    I think it'd be a laff. A swalley, sleeping bag and a couple of geetars and it'd be like a mini "Pee in the dark" campsite.

That's the only reason we're doing it :D
  • Options
    I was in Virgin earlier and the bloke said it was Sat (?!?!) How did u hear it was friday?

I was reading your thread in the drugs forum. Mibbes we will camp out after all!
  • Options
    WOOOOHHHOOOOOO!!!!!

I cannae wait, roll on Saturday when I'll actually have the tickets in my hand!

See you at the SECC with my sleeping bag and a wee carryoot on Friday nite.. it'll be a mini meetup! :D
  • Options
    Re: Chilis-UK tour
    Originally posted by lovedup
    Yey! After years of waiting, the red hot chili peppers are finally playing the SECC in Glasgow. Now comes the hard part of trying to get a ticket before they sell out.

:eek::eek::eek:

Are they playing anywhere else in the UK?

Where did you hear this? WHERE I ASK YOU?!

*hyperventilates*
  • Options
    Re: Re: Chilis-UK tour
    Originally posted by Mindless all the way

*hyperventilates*

They will go to London, I think even twice! Lucky bastard. Check the official site.

:crying: (literally with tears in my eyes). They will also go almost everywhere else in Europe. But not to fucking Copnhagen! I need my chili fix, NOW!

FRIGGIN' NOT FAIR!
  • Options
    FUCK!!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

God dammit! Argh! Fuck! Went to the official site, found out the dates, and yes! They play London on the 8th and 9th of March! So I jumped around and phoned people and shouted at them and put on BSSM before that moment of realisation... I'm going to be in Thailand on those dates!

:banghead: :crying: :mad: :banghead: :crying: :mad: :banghead: :crying:
  • Options
    Originally posted by funlovnchic
    See you at the SECC with my sleeping bag and a wee carryoot on Friday nite.. it'll be a mini meetup! :D

Sure...as long as you make it a big carryout :p
  • Options
    *giggles*

Well, potentially, there's four of their gigs I can go to.

London on the 8th and 9th of March
    Zurich (obviously) on the 16th of March
    Stuttgart on the 16th February
    Paris on the 12th February.

Almost defintely wont go to the Paris one, unless someone was desperate.

Zurich one I will almost defintely be going to.

London ones...again, probably not, unless someone has spare tickets or something.

Stuttgart I might go to for a friend's sake.
  • Options
    OH MY GOD!!!

IVE GOT MY TICKET!!

Me and lovedup endured a nite off getting sleazed on by homeless bloke, much drunkenness, and hilarity, wee singalong, sitting on cold concrete, numb bum, sore back, bruises...

and I'd do it all again.. roll on 5th March!:D
  • Options
    OH MY GOD!!!

IVE GOT MY TICKET!!

Me and lovedup endured a nite off getting sleazed on by homeless bloke, much drunkenness, and hilarity, wee singalong, sitting on cold concrete, numb bum, sore back, bruises...

and I'd do it all again.. roll on 5th March!:D

I got my ticket too :D

BTW - you weren't with the group right at the front with the guitars, were you?
  • Options
    Nah, we weren't with them, but I think (?) we were probably having a laff with them. Not to clear about the nights events. Apparantly they had to warn the wee homeless ming to leave us alone.

Wooo-hooo....cannot wait!!
  • Options
    we were right behind them, apologies now for my drunken singing along with the geetars.. did u see that homeless guy? first he was after lovedup, she told him 2 get lost ..he was after me, I told him 2 get lost... think he just wanted our quilt and carry out!
  • Options
    we were right behind them, apologies now for my drunken singing along with the geetars.. did u see that homeless guy? first he was after lovedup, she told him 2 get lost ..he was after me, I told him 2 get lost... think he just wanted our quilt and carry out!

I must have been right behind you then...

No appology needed - I was out of it anyway :p

Didn't see the homeless guy, no, I was pretty wasted.

You see us? We were sleeping accross three wooden café seats each.

Had a bag of pink soap too, for soem reason.