Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Girls and how they work

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just wondering if any girls out there can help me with something:
If you fancy one of your best mates and you know that it's more than just an attraction; how do you go about telling them this coz i've tried and all i get is `we're too good friends, i don't want to ruin our relationship.`
I can't stop thinking about her unless i'm skating. I work in the fruit section at Asda's and her names Cherry for gods sake!! Please give any advice you can, i need it!

Comments

• Options
    Hiya dude! What kinda skating do ya do? I board!
    Anyway, I'm goin through the same thing myself with a girl called Leanne. I've loved her since my first year in secondary school and we are really good friends-the kind that pich each other's bums and tell each other private stuff but she's goin out with another guy and I have to act all nice when we're together! AAAHHHH! I could use some help too I guess so will someone help us?!?!
  • Options
    Guys

Okay i'm gonna go through this pretty quickly. The best way to go about your situation is to be brutally honest with the girls involved. Take the risk. If they dont feel the same way stay friends and look for another girl.
    At the end of the day though dont pressure the woman involved or you might lose a good friend and then you'll both be even more miserable than you currently are!

Good Luck!
  • Options
    I know exactly how you boyz feel!! Especially when they tell you about how they like that special person and you tell them to go for it even though deep down inside you just want to wipe him clean off the face of the earth. Well, life is a bi*ch and I suppose theres nothing we can do about it!!
  • Options
    Yeah, i skateboard but i'm not very good yet! I can do the basic shit; heelflip is probably my best trick. Girls are a pain in the ass, they just won't stop pissing me off! Thanks too everyone who replied, it may help, but Ice, i've already tried telling her. I get the I Don't Want To Ruin Our Relationship As Friends rubbish. She said she fancied me so why can't they just take a risk man!!

Laters.
  • Options
    Hey, I've been there and now I'm happily married to the guy that was my M8. Check out this posting: http://www.thesite.org/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000081.html to see a picture of us.

You may feel 'Is it worth taking the risk?' but in my opinion, if you don't find out one way or the other you might always look back with regret.

I took that risk by telling my m8 that I was in love with him and fortunately he reciprocated. Its well scarey to think that if I hadn't done this I wouldn't have my beautiful daughter.

I am guessing that marriage and kids is probably not what's on your mind right now but if you are really into this person who knows what the future holds.

Follow your heart my friend.
  • Options
    PS. My brother is totally skate!