Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Mixing Drugs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anyone know where I can find a guide on the effects of drugs when you mix them, and in what ratios etc?

Cheers :thumb:

Comments

• Options
    no but i could tell you the combinations i've tried :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by ktec
    no but i could tell you the combinations i've tried :D

That doesn't help me much though, now does it? :p
  • Options
    hmm... What are you thinking of?

I mean, even if there are only 10 known drugs in existance there could be a possible 3628800 combinations we'd have to inform you about (assuming you wanted to take up to 9 in order).

I could say "just be careful and consider the messages your body are sending, Common sense is Key" but thinking about it, thats not the best advice.

If you just say you're looking for some-thing to take with... eerr.. speed, or acid, that would give us something to go on.

Really, i think you need to remember that most of what we take as "recreational drugs" are really quite seriously strong, and effect comparitivly frail bits of our body, so if you're in the least bit unsure DON'T DO IT!
  • Options
    I've already done speed, coke, pills, shrooms and hash before, but a friend of mine is getting considerably large amounts of acid, coke, speed, coke, and some shrooms on Saturday.

Obviously I don't need to do all of them, (or any for that matter), but I was just wondering what kind of differing effects I could get out of these, preferably the most enjoyable.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    I've already done speed, coke, pills, shrooms and hash before, but a friend of mine is getting considerably large amounts of acid, coke, speed, coke, and some shrooms on Saturday.

Obviously I don't need to do all of them, (or any for that matter), but I was just wondering what kind of differing effects I could get out of these, preferably the most enjoyable.
    Well if you need a guineepig please dont hesitate to ask :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by ktec

Well if you need a guineepig please dont hesitate to ask :D

Nah, I'm sure I'll manage on my own :p
  • Options
    Candyflipping is supposed to be fun

Take an acid, then take a pill(s) while u peaking off the acid, try and do it so u peak off both at the same time :) I guess this would be similar if u took shrooms instead of acid

Tho only recommend if u done acid beforehand.

Coke and Ket is supposed to be a mint combination
  • Options
    Originally posted by MattBomb
    Candyflipping is supposed to be fun

Take an acid, then take a pill(s) while u peaking off the acid, try and do it so u peak off both at the same time :) I guess this would be similar if u took shrooms instead of acid

Tho only recommend if u done acid beforehand.

I thot it was pills first, then acid. :confused:
    Originally posted by MattBomb

It's near impossible to get ket here. I seem to be the only one that wants it :(
  • Options
    In the above exapmle i'd take the acid first, then the pills, just because it takes longer to come up on acid.

Persoanlly i say if you have acid / shrooms / cacti then why bother with anything else.... Thats just my preferance though.
  • Options
    Out of the list there I wouldnt do the speed and the coke together, they dont meld well, not sure why it just doesnt feel good.
    My advice would be a little speed first, then do a pill with maybe 2/3rds of your normal dose of shrooms. That should be good together. I wouldnt do the acid if you can get shrooms, to my mind shrooms are much nicer, smoother on the body and with more euphoria. Then just smoke the hash if you fancy.
  • Options
    My Advice............

Well its not advice, but I would munch how you see fit!!

I would do a bass bomb, then drop acid, after a while drop a pill, then come down with the charles :crazyeyes
  • Options

Crazyredeyes
    I would do a bass bomb, then drop acid, after a while drop a pill, then come down with the charles

well, yeah... but your insane.

In a good way, mind.
  • Options
    Originally posted by cokephreak

Crazyredeyes
    I would do a bass bomb, then drop acid, after a while drop a pill, then come down with the charles

well, yeah... but your insane.

In a good way, mind.

I think I should be dead by now really !

I am have very lettle common sense when it comes to getting munted, if its there I will take it in what ever quantities I can find, not big not cleva, but thats just me !

Cheers mr phreak tho ! :D

Will have to meet up one day for a session !
  • Options
  • Options
    It has been mentioned that you should round the night off with some charlie at the end. I would advise against this in the strongest possible terms, do NOT do this. I've had quite a few nasty come downs and really the worse one I ever had was by having charlie on the end of speed and pills. It will fuck you up something cronic.
    Have the charlie before you do the pills if you do really want to have it, I find that if you do a couple of fat lines as you drop the pill then the come up is stronger and smoother. However if you do the charlie during your pills then it will sober you up, which isnt normaly what you want. In fact thats what I did when we got dirty pills one time, I did a fat line and my mate just saw the walls breathing.