Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Cutting herself

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:( guys i wonder if you can help me?:(
My mate is like a sister to me, i would do anything for her, but last nite she txt me and told me she was well scared cuz she had cut herself a lot. she cut herself on her arm, and it stopped bleeding shortley afterwards. i don't know why she did it, it isn't like her to do this to herself, she isn't the sort of person to do that!

HELP ME HELP HER!

Comments

• Options
    First of all u sed 'she aint the kinda person to do that' dont judge people or assume that no matter how well u know them, evry1 has problems. Second NOT SUGGESTING YOU WOULD but don't tell her she's being stupid even in an arguement, I'm a self-harmer and there is nothing worse than hearing people talkin about it sayin they are just stupid. I agree with the other message, reassure her and ask her to talk to you about why she did it but dont pressurize her into talking, she will in her own time.
  • Options
    Thanx

thank-you so much for the advice, its really helped. i sat down wit her and we talked it thru!