Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

big brother.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
EBB.......Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssh three little piggies might be finally getting the net in this new wolf proof residence.

EBB........believe me mate i have had years and years of living with it.
i dont come on here without believing either the mods or whoever else having to log and or report certain stuff.
so whatever i tell you is not quite right or right at all........neither is it lies..it's an impression of me and whats going on. the names and places are always changed to protect the guilty. guity of what is the question on mr spliffys lips.men like him need our voice.

Comments

• Options
    It the cops were after UK growers, I think they would be more interested in targatteing the grower's forums on UK420;)
  • Options
    and definatley you WHSpliff, anything to get rid of your facts and keep you off the LCA!
    DUffy
  • Options
    its true what MR says.

Anything that may be get me in trouble, or may lead to me being investigated is untrue. Or at least misleading enough to keep my nose clean... :)