Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Want your 15 seconds of fame? M/roll???

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Request for older cannabis tokers to come forward for a TV show – PM me if interested!

E-mail received:

We are currently putting together a TV programme along the theme of 'age is no barrier' and wish to interview pensioners who grow cannabis for social / recreational purposes rather than for medical reasons.

I know that the likes of yourself have been at the forefront of the campaign in the UK and hope you'll be able to help me contact one or two older people who would like to be involved in our show.

(sorry m/roll:p )

Comments

• Options
    LOL im sure hell love being considered a pensioner
  • Options
    lol *waits for morrocan to react to being called a pensioner*
    you'll be able to help me contact one or two older people
    the phrase "um, iv got a friend that" comes to mind... :lol:
    Duffy
  • Options
    crushing nuts comes to mind mr spliffy.....and no i dont want to be famous for 5mins.......wouldn't do the rural economy no good the way i see it. i need to be left in pieces in my dotage thankyou.
    i'm famous in my own mind...that'll do me .
    and my nieghbours and the local vicar would be gob smacked !
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    crushing nuts comes to mind mr spliffy

Got the muchies? I am assuming that's to go on the ice cream:p
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    local vicar would be gob smacked !

They have a 'growing vicar' posting on the UK420 boards, so you never know - it could be him :p

PS: If anyone is interested, I assume they will offer to black-out your face etc;)
  • Options
    its all gonna be decriminalized anyways soon, im sure youre neighbours would start toking!!! :D
    [rant]
    its mad though, just because its illegal its considered bad, alcohols legal so it doesnt damage you does it??? :mad:
    oh and when arguing the legalization issue with a couple of pro alcohol friends, i had this comment made:
    "so youre saying you know more than the government then?"
    argh!! *explodes*
    *reforms* yes i do actually thanx to a certain guy who shall remain nameless [cough mullet cough ;)], or maybe i dont and its just that the government dont pay attetion to their own research!!!
    [/rant]
    sorry, just one of them moments!
    Duffy