Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hi People!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How have you all been?? Nice to see that most of you are still here!! :):)

I've just about got my body back to full strength after two whole months of filling it with 'illegal substances!' ;)

And we've got some new smilies..YAY!..and can someone tell me what the hell this is --> :naughty: <-- HUH?

Comments

• Options
    Its certainly gurning, not sure what those eyes are doing :confused:

Welcome back, hope those two months of chemical intoxication were enjoyable, I've no doubt they were.
  • Options
    I am trying to recover from 2 months at it hard. Been doing all the usual summer stuff. Did you go to Creamfields???

What a wicked time i had, SUBLIMINAL TENT ....WOW!!! Yousef and Lottie rocked it. AND FAITHLESS absolutely amazing. took me a week to recover, from all those disco biscuits i contaminated my body with. All good though

I have only just discovered this website???????? so think i'm a little bit on the slow side at the mo!

Went to Nottingham a couple of weeks ago.....went to "The Bomb" had a wicked night. I've since heard tho that they are gonna close it for refurbishment??? Only been the once but thought it was wicked the way it was.;)
  • Options
    Welcome back.

I can't really remember what I've been doing, which is usually a good sign. The general mix of clubbing, pubbing and working. Cutting down on my intake at the moment... needs to be done.
  • Options
    Aloha, welcome back n pleased to meetcha n all that :)
  • Options
    Who's going out for a gurn this weekend then?? I am :naughty: !!

I been going a bit mental on the old pills recently, but there's some good uns about at the mo!! Think this should be the last time for a while as it's getting a bit silly, I had minging gurned up mouth for about a week last time!

Where's everyone going then??
  • Options
    Originally posted by disco balls
    SUBLIMINAL TENT ....WOW!!! Yousef and Lottie rocked it

Agreed, excellent, though Layo & Bushwacka in Bugged Out got my vote, after the sunset set by Underworld.

Did you get into Lottie? it was full when we arrived, we had to dance outside at the door!

This summer has been great, I've done loads. Travelled most weekends. Heading out tomorrow night to find solace in temporary drug-induced oblivion in our fav haunt, then all back to the flat for a huge birthday party :D:yum: :yes:
  • Options
    Hi Kaz. Creamfields was wicked, i had THE BEST TIME. Faithless came on the Cream live stage just as i was coming up, the sunsetting.......TOTAL ECTASY (quote)!!!

No unfortunately didn't get to see Layo & Bushwacka...BOO:confused:

Did you get to see Eric Morrillo....we seen most of him, absolutely rocked it. Seen Yousef & Lottie. Both amazing (BIG BIG Lottie fan) She was there while Yousef was doin his thing shaking her butt all over the show.......quality Lady!!!!

I could go on and on and on about creamfields....Loved it, absolutely wrecked....was all good baby!!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by disco balls
    Creamfields was wicked, i had THE BEST TIME. Faithless came on the Cream live stage just as i was coming up

I wanted to go so much, but I couldn't afford it, spent all my money on gear and pills (damn it!!)...I definately want to go next year...or anywhere where Faithless are playing...I missed out on Global Gathering aswell! :mad: