Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

just say no to drugs.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
why didn't i think of that ? look at me now.
bet the rolling stones wished they'd never taken drugs. all that fun and money and sex and laughter and fame and sex and fortune . they should have stuck to going down the dole office and the local boozer.
or maybe gone to university and got a job with the woolich.

Comments

• Options
    I tried saying no, they wouldn't listen.
  • Options
    but drugs have their benifits, take for example aerosmith, there shit was good when they were high, now that their clean their shit sucks.

and i betcha the person who thought of the spork had some hits before he came up with that idea
  • Options
    "just say no to drugs" and "drugs are bad" are often used by the drug user comunity as a slur against the more mainstream view that you shouldn't take drugs.

They are used to ridicule people who accept these items of "common knowlegde" without thinking to ask themselves what it could be like. Effectivly when some-one says this in humer they are telling you to think for yourself and make your own decisions.

Unfortunatly the drug community has become so fixated on "Just say no to drugs" being wrong that they cannot see that "just say yes to drugs" is EXACTLY as bad in EXACTLY the same way, and much worse in others.

If you want to take the piss out of some thing try "Just say 'no' to doing things without thinking, simply because it is deemed by your society as the correct thing to do"

Ok, it doesn't exactly roll off the tounge, but its more useful, and applies to more than drug use.
  • Options
    just say no to drugs

Shit thats where I went wrong, I do wonder what kind of person I would be now if I hadnt started ?

Probably the same person but with a big beer belly !!!! :crazyeyes
  • Options
    I mainly only smoke the herb and I often say no to that, in fact every night, just before a crash out:p
  • Options
    I dont like drugs, the drugs like me.
  • Options
    Originally posted by ebb
    I tried saying no, they wouldn't listen.

LOL

Me too. Ok, no I didn't. I said please. And eventually they agreed.
  • Options
    how can you say no to drugs when they don't have ears to listen to you with?
  • Options
    What do you feel like while your smoking stuff? Is it just like being drunk?
    Also how much does it cost?

Yeah I know silly question time.......but ive never done it:)
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    What do you feel like while your smoking stuff? Is it just like being drunk?
    Also how much does it cost?

Yeah I know silly question time.......but ive never done it:)

it's nothing like being drunk but what it is like is very difficult to explain. the bit that baffles chemists is the fact that .it is both a relaxant and a stimulant..and somtimes it's both at the same time which befuddles your brains understanding of itself. you kind of step to one side of yourself somehow. you can also get fits of the giggles which is realy wonderfull. it's dreamy where alcohol can be agressive. it's more of an intelectual buzz where to much alcohol can result in ...real dumbass stuff.
    your always in control. you remember what happened last night.
    you aint got a hangover. it's dead cheap. what dya get for a fiver in bargain booze ? a fiver's worth of weed can have you buzzing all night..with a mate. and it's ilegal...which makes it realy exciting ! come on down the price is right for beckyboo !!!join those wicked outlaws....
    WELL....was that good advertizing for when you can buy em inpacks of twenty ?
  • Options
    pmsl "come on down the price is right"
  • Options
    was that good advertizing for when you can buy em inpacks of twenty ?
    "what would you like sir?"
    "20 of your finest spliffs please, extra extra extra superkings"
    :D
    Duffy
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll

it's dead cheap.

goddamn i gotta come down there to get my shit
  • Options
    I think M.R. was saying that in comparrison to other drugs (ie alcohol), although i think, if you look at it in terms of £/time effected i think E's and acid are both better value....

I'm not saying one is better than the other, just explaining what the comment meant and (predictably) disagreeing. :)
  • Options
    If you really are just looking for high-£ ratio then I would recomend 5-meo-dipt. A gram will cost you about £120 but the dose for about a 4 hour experiance will be 15-20mg.

However as 5-meo-dipt doesnt sit with a lot of people I'd recomend ghb, for about £4 you can be nicely high for a whole evening.