Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Discontinuing cannabis use......

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Iv only started using it, but now im kicking it in because I always get heavy looking eyes and they look like i was using heroin...

the last time I was convinced there was a small guy on my head putting weights on my eye lids because i couldnt even open my eyes at all and it really sucked....my dad knew I was up to somthing bad anyway.
maybe ill change my mind if anyone knows how to get rid of the "blood shot " eye prob.

Ps. does anyone know a good joint rolling guide?

Comments

• Options
    hmm, a very stupid reason to quit, but to each their own i s'pose. Maybe you should try smoking it away from the folks? Having a good smoke with a few mates is usually a bit of a laugh anyway. Its not for me to tell you to smoke\not smoke anyway.
    Ps. does anyone know a good joint rolling guide?
    practice practice practice! alternativley The Hempfiles has a good guide
    Duffy
  • Options
    why is it a stupid reason to quit? duffy youre too young to be smoking anyway.
  • Options
    you could always try smoking less. weed can be very pleasant in very small amounts...20p worth in a roll up. i can smoke it all day like that without it impairing me in any way. i do when my back is giving me grief. you dont have to do this stuff just to get totaly wasted.
    or..pack it in. it's not for everyone .
  • Options
    Get a Rizla rolling machine..perfect spliffs everytime!
  • Options
    interesting post....1 statement and 1 question....

statement was "i'm quitting smoking spliffs"
    Question was "how do you skin up well"

Confused? I certainly am.
  • Options
    Originally posted by cokephreak
    Confused? I certainly am.

Me too:confused:

He/she must be smoking good bud, even if they can't roll well:p

:D
  • Options
    why is it a stupid reason to quit?
    I feel its a stupid reason to quit as if she hasnt had any good experiences with it then maybe she should try a decent one first before making a decision.
    duffy youre too young to be smoking anyway.
    Theres no such thing as too young. Dope does little harm to you, why should i care about the tiny little harm it does to you when other things such as getting mugged [as i did on sat night] can do just as much harm to you, getting hit on the head lots of times can cause cancer.

I never speak without having a reason behind it, except if im stoned :D
    Duffy
  • Options
    i was with you only live once when he was smoking.it was in a pipe and it is good stuff.really good.i smoked about the same as him and there was nothing wrong with my eyes but i was wasted.he should just smoke and stay away from adults until his eyes are okay.what does any1 think?
  • Options
    I'm 23 n my parents know I smoke n I still hate them seeing me stoned.... I'd advise smokin away from home, n if ure para bout red eye, then ya could try those Zi eye drop things, they're pretty cool
  • Options
    Re: Discontinuing cannabis use......
    Originally posted by you_only_ live _once

the last time I was convinced there was a small guy on my head putting weights on my eye lids because i couldnt even open my eyes at all

are u sure this was cannibas u smoked, i been smoking for a good while now and cant say ive ever had any hallucenary (i know thats not correct spelling :) ) effects from it.
  • Options
    think he was talkin metaphorically but its possible to hallucinate
  • Options
    Why dont you go home when your parants r asleep n then they wont catch you. After a while your body will get used to it and you wont look so stoned, unless its really good shit and then you'll b wrecked after half. Then you wait till your parents hav gone to bed!
  • Options
    never had hallucagenig experiences whilst smoking ! what you smoking...benson and hedges.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Nash
    Get a Rizla rolling machine..perfect spliffs everytime!

PLEASE NO SWEARING !!!!!!!

Aghhhhhh I hate smokers that use those! Espech when the come around my house and "cant" skin up because they left that stoopid little red machine at home !

*rant over*
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    never had hallucagenig experiences whilst smoking ! what you smoking...benson and hedges.

Have had very "mild" ones after a weekend out, like on a sunday night but thats just the other shite still kicking about!
  • Options
    Originally posted by CRAZYREDEYES

PLEASE NO SWEARING !!!!!!!

Aghhhhhh I hate smokers that use those! Espech when the come around my house and "cant" skin up because they left that stoopid little red machine at home !

*rant over*

i luv when that happnens, cos then u skin them a joint by hand, therefore u get rollers privellage to smoke it first :)
  • Options
    i use a rolling machine, purely because it rolls em better, quicker, neater etc etc. PERSONAL PREFERENCE!!! and you can get ones that roll cones.

I've had mild hallucinations, like my mate who i hadnt seen that night walking up towards us with a 6 pack of beers, and when we got closer he pulls up a cereal box in fron of us + goes "this is the nicest cereal in the world". Me n the 2 lads i were with at the time all saw the same thing but different beer. we spent a good 5 minutes tryna figure it out + stop laughing :D aah memories...
    [of about 2 months ago] lol
    Duffy
  • Options
    rolling machines joints are no where near as good as a hand rolled one
  • Options
    yes and that is what you think, i think otherwise. Dont say "ing machines joints are no where near as good as a hand rolled one" because you have no facts to back this up, this is just what you think. Opinions. Some people like their bread brown, some like it white.
    Duffy
  • Options
    i suppose, tho if u always rely on a rolling machine u wont get any practice at hand rolled ones, and wont be any where near as good, on the other hand i almost never use a rolling machine and i feel my hand rolled ones are far superior.

Anyway im getting a quarter of skunk 2moro nite for 8 quid :)
    its my m8's and hes going on holiday an wont be able to smoke it in time an will be shite by the time he comes back
    i'll email u a bit for a joint :)
  • Options
    i prefer a good cone to a rolling machine done one though i suppose, and i cant properly roll with cig bacco anyways, i have 2 buy rolling baccy, which doesnt work well in rolling machines etc etc.
    a quater for 8 squid :eek:
  • Options
    yup 8 quid :)
    going to get it tonight b4 my mate leaves.
    hehe no doubt it will be smoked by tonight aswell :)
  • Options
    Have fun... *is jealous* breeeeeeathe, breeeeeeeathe, quarter, 8 quid...
    Duffy
  • Options
    I use a pipe, much easier that way and less time consuming.

As for how to the red out, well, doesnt the slogan tell you anything? hehe. (If not then it's Visene, or whatever such brand name they have depending on what country youre in).
  • Options
    i use a pipe and bong as well but i smoke joints when they are there.but i cant roll,i havent really tried to be honest.couldnt be bothered..pipe is far easier.
  • Options
    Well in reply to skining up If I am well mashed I have to use a card to skin up as my long nails get in the way.....and I just cant get it right without laughing the house down.....I got something else to tell you as well I only realised the other nite after about 3 months that everytime the sliff goes out all of my friend had this joke going where they would pass it to me to light Bastards!! I fell for it everytime!!!
  • Options
    the sliff
    sliffs rule
  • Options
    Yeah sliffs they are like spliffs only better:D :D;);)
  • Options
    morrocan, have u ever had a sliff?
    might pop out for one now
  • Options
    Originally posted by duffy_2k
    morrocan, have u ever had a sliff?
    might pop out for one now
    no but i've had a few sluts....they were good.