Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Help please

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello i was hoping you could help me my gf cant well lets just say have the big o and i was hoping some of you could help is there somethings we could try or somethink? thankyou :) its just not much fun for her so is there somethings we could try?

Comments

• Options
    Hi there.

Have you asked your girlfriend how she likes to be pleasured? Maybe you could get her to show you what she likes.

There is some usefull information on the site which might help

Driving a Woman Wild

Give her good Head

The Feamle Orgasm

:) Enjoy
  • Options
    Ask her what she like, let her talk you through it, make sure she is relaxed and so on. She should know what turns her on most, so she is the best person to ask about this. Have fun trying though.;)
  • Options
    ;) OKay...she needs good oral sex to begin with. Than you have to make sure that you are doing things right lad. I cum everytime w/ my boyfriend. Well because we are sexually compatible and know each others bodies so well...and we are lucky!

~ The positions that I particularly enjoy are him on top with my ankles wrapped around his.

~ Me on top swinging my hips around in a circle

~ In 'spoon' position with my top leg over his...

~ Knees beny over on my back with my legs out straight with my legs resting by his neck or wrapped around his body.

Try these
  • Options
    This topic has been covered to many times to be asked again!!

AHEM F.A.Q AHEM :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by madinthenut
    This topic has been covered to many times to be asked again!!

AHEM F.A.Q AHEM :rolleyes:

So has the difference between too and to.

AHEM Dictionary AHEM :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by snowdance

So has the difference between too and to.

AHEM Dictionary AHEM :rolleyes:

lol
  • Options
    Just thinkin there, I remember that my girlfriend had (supposedly) 13 orgasms. 13... I suppose she was going for it... it was kinda like a swimming pool after, which was nice. I miss those days...:(
  • Options
    13 in one sex session b***y hell - all right for some!!:D
  • Options
    I know. I can read her like a book and I know what and which way she likes it, so it's all good. Lasted for hours though, I swore I'd never put myself through it again. But I did....:D
  • Options
    I had exactly this problem with my gf when we first got together. She had never had one before so was unsure about the feeling and pulled away everytime she got close. It was very frustrating.
    But the key is to relax and not try to have an orgasm. In fact, if she tries thinking that she mustn't cum then she's more likely to than if shes desperate for it. Being comfortable and relaxed is the key, and just letting go and enjoying yourself, but dont pressurize her.