Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

what should i do.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i just broke up wit my b/f last week and the next day he says he is going out wit another gurl and that he loved her all along but then he says he wants 2 be friends for a abit and c how things work out wit this girl and i dunno if i can cud be friends wit him coz i have strong feeling for him i feel like i'm gonna be second best and then he said to me that he wanted to get back wit me and then he said he didnt.his he just messing me around?
Now i have met a nice fella and i'm afraid that if i get wit this lad i'm gonna get the same thing happen to me and get hurt.
Should i give this relationship ago.

Comments

• Options
    Yes he's messing you around. Get out a pair of stiletto's, put them on, deck him, and grind them into his balls. That'll teach him to be an ass.

Then give this new relationship a go.
  • Options
    Yes he's messing you around. Get out a pair of stiletto's, put them on, deck him, and grind them into his balls. That'll teach him to be an ass.

Bad Idea!
    Then give this new relationship a go.

Good Idea! ;)
  • Options
    OMG! dis guy has a balls, dnt ever let a guy do that too you, one thing you will learn is never go back for more! By telling you about his 'NEW girl' he is wanting to hurt you and get to you. Give it a go with ur new guy dnt let the past hold you back, there will be other guys out there like you ex b/f but you have to learn no matter who you have even if in your eyes he is perfect you can always do better. If this guy turns out to be just as bad as your last then you will learn from your mistakes but dont tar every guy with the same brush (in other words dnt fink every guy is the same) there are sum sensitive guys out there who respect girls and their feelings. Goodluck, hope this has helped
  • Options
    Originally posted by I love life
    OMG! dis guy has a balls, dnt ever let a guy do that too you, one thing you will learn is never go back for more! By telling you about his 'NEW girl' he is wanting to hurt you and get to you. Give it a go with ur new guy dnt let the past hold you back, there will be other guys out there like you ex b/f but you have to learn no matter who you have even if in your eyes he is perfect you can always do better. If this guy turns out to be just as bad as your last then you will learn from your mistakes but dont tar every guy with the same brush (in other words dnt fink every guy is the same) there are sum sensitive guys out there who respect girls and their feelings. Goodluck, hope this has helped
    I agree, vowels are the spawn of satan.
  • Options
    glad you agree with me, but i dnt quite understand wot u sed about vowels!!! neway!cheers hope all works out!
  • Options
    glad you agree with me, but i dnt quite understand wot u sed about vowels!!!

You don't seem quite fond of using vowels, if you look your posts through.
  • Options
    OMG! dis guy has a balls

How can someone have a balls? *ponders* :p

And yeah, don't go back.

Erm, yeah, I guess give the new guy a go. I don't know, if it were me...erm, yeah, but it's not so give it a go. :) Just be careful I guess.

lol, I sound so pap.