Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How often do you have sex?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just out of curiosity how often do you have sex, both couples and singltons? did u get more when you were single? im in a relationship and i really dont get enough.

Comments

• Options
    probably about 3 or 4 times a week but im in a relationship
  • Options
    Re: How often do you have sex?
    Originally posted by Jo259
    Just out of curiosity how often do you have sex, both couples and singltons? did u get more when you were single? im in a relationship and i really dont get enough.

Sex..........whats that?????? Im married :D
  • Options
    Not nearly enough, I didn't get much being single and now i'm in a relationship and still not getting any but I don't mind as much now!(Cos of being in a relationship) it means more to me then sex

(Is a reason why i'm not getting any in this relationship, because its still new and we live quite far apart)

and I'm not in any real hurry to at the moment, I'll take my time and wait until she ready to have it
  • Options
    Nope I'm not getting any at the moment.

But I'm like Harmless like that, relationships are about more than sex.

Having said that, any offers recieved would be considered on an individual basis ;):D
  • Options
    Originally posted by atomic brian
    Nope I'm not getting any at the moment.

Yeah but you're not getting any through choice, I've seen your pic you must be beating them back with a stick mate
  • Options
    Erm being just 16, i have sex from about 1-5 times a day every day :S.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless

Yeah but you're not getting any through choice, I've seen your pic you must be beating them back with a stick mate

Awww cheers dude, that was a lovely thing to say, just before I go to bed :)

Not quite beating them off though :(

Women and Brian don't mix at the moment I'm afraid :(
  • Options
    None...haven't had any for a few months now...I guess I don't help myself by not going out much..being unemployed and living at home doesn't set pulses racing either...oh well! :(
  • Options
    3 times a week maybe, if he's lucky ;)
  • Options
    Not nearly enough at the moment. I don't get enough as a singleton, and don't get enough in a relationship either. I just can't win. :(
    When in a relationship at least 3-4 times a week is nice. Depends upon how I feel. Occasionally I get the odd week when a couple of times is enough, then other times when a couple of times a day is neccessary. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    I tend to have sex as often as possible. I'm in a relationship, and we have sex every time we see eachother at his house, mostly multiple times.

Me=teenager=lots of hormones. =/
  • Options
    twice a week (usually). thats plenty for me!
  • Options
    I'm single so not very often at all. Depending on the relationship (when I was in one) & how often I saw the guy it varied from once a week to nearly every day.
  • Options
    Now that I'm a singleton I aint getting any. In a rel as often as possible. often everyday, just depends how we feel and how often we see each other. Just whatever feels right.:D
  • Options
    Iv been with my bf for 6 months, at first it went to once a week:( and now its about once every two,:mad: i see him almost every day but i cant get him to have sex which is extreamly frustrating seen as i want it all the time. :rolleyes:
    He does work very hard and was an alcoholic, could that affect him? any one got any ideas how i can make him horny?
  • Options
    Not enough!!!! :-( I'm single and I've always been single.
    It's different, sometimes I have to wait for month :( sometimes I manage it to have sex two times a month.
    :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_kazzy
    I tend to have sex as often as possible. I'm in a relationship, and we have sex every time we see eachother at his house, mostly multiple times.

Me=teenager=lots of hormones. =/
    Let me guess - you're still living at home with your parents, in which case that's what everybody does when they don't see eachother as much as they want. Living with someone is different though, and there are (too frequent) times when either of you just isn't in the mood, and frustrates the other. :( There is something good to be said for not living together when in a relationship. That's when I seem to have the most sex. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    well when my boyfriend was here we would see each other everyday and pretty much have sex everytime we saw each other. now he's in finland so i have no sex and wont have any till november. great.
  • Options
    Well i am in a relationship, and its well past the rip each others clothes off every second thing. Sometimes i even prefer to do other stuff :eek: which i think is more important like go out for a meal stay in cook dinner cinema going out places for the day etc.
    But saying that about 2-3 times a week :)
  • Options
    A big fat zero :(

I used to have sex 4-5 times aweek back when I was in a relationship. Now I'm in nothing, so I'm getting an amount of sex that corresponds...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Slim
    Erm being just 16, i have sex from about 1-5 times a day every day :S.

We're not talking about masturbation! :D
  • Options
    I wondered about that one as well teagan. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    My English guy here goes back to England this week - that means I'll get no sex at least till the end of September :(:( - maybe i find a nice guy at the Oktoberfest then. Otherwise I think I have to buy something at the sex shop :(
  • Options
    Well I use to have sex about 3-4 times a week but now YES NOW I am getting it 0 times a week!! :(:( I am gonna go out tonight! and try and get some :D:D:D but knowing my luck I will come home with a slap on the face and end up wanking over my bed sheets :(:o:p
  • Options
  • Options
    Originally posted by madinthenut
    wanking over my bed sheets

See what £42,000 can do to you? Starts you thinking linen's attractive.
  • Options
    scary how all relationship people are hardly getting any...

me Im a 0 as things arent going too good. When they are, well its as often as I like, which is lots.
    :D
  • Options
    0 for me. If I were to be in a relationship, I reckon I'd like lots tho ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by cheekychick
    scary how all relationship people are hardly getting any...

Heh, I'm clearly the exception to that rule *blushes*
  • Options
    Pah, if I'm in a relationship or whatever I need it alllll the time. Like, a few times a day.

But right now I'm not and can't be arsed with men so it's zero for me. Ah well. :)