Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I have made up my mind!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have decided to go away to University, despite having all of mates, family and Boyfriend local i need to go away. My family have shown great interest (probably cant wait to get rid of me) My friends dont know yet. And my boyfriend will have enough time to do what he likes when he likes so all are happy :D I am not going to far from home so thats also good. So i have decided in a fortnight when it comes to filling out my forms least i will have the nerves to fill out whats best for me and not everyone else.

Although if the entry requirements are more difficult (waiting for conformation) i will reconsider and go local where i know i can get in and who i have liased with for the last 6 months.

After months of confusion i have finally decided!:D

Comments

• Options
    Congratulations on reaching a decision *DEVIL* :) Hope it all goes well for you kiddo :)
  • Options
    well done for deciding! and well done for doing what is best or you and not everyone else! :D
  • Options
    Yay Girlie, about time you put yourself first for a change, go follow those dreams :)
  • Options
    Its been really difficult but i came to the descision mainly because my boyfriend has his own life really. he is a football referee (in which iam not really involved in) and soon could be working shift work, i tired of mking the effort to see him and i feel that if i go away he will have to make the effort to see me (if he wants to :D )
    Im fed up of putting him first in everything when it is clearly evident he cant give a damn in what i do and cant be bothered. He has many important things than me (his career which is fine he works nights and weekends as a ref and daytimes as an electrical fitter) How can i stop him the same as how can he stop me. although he has tried i am not having it.
    My family are happy enough.

My family are happy and i think they'd rather i did go away. If i do go away which is what seems probable he may respect the time we spend together a little more. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Well done *DEVIL* hope all works out well for you!

But does this mean you won't be able to post?:eek::confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless
    Well done *DEVIL* hope all works out well for you!

But does this mean you won't be able to post?:eek::confused:

I should think i would have enough time to post. I'd miss you all so much. I think i would miss you all more than my boyfriend!shhhh dont tell him :D
  • Options
    You go for it :D