Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

'Woman is:'

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
"Woman is: finally screwing and your groin and buttocks and thighs ache like hell and you're all wet and maybe bloody and it wasn't like a Hollywood movie atall but Jesus at least your not a virgin anymore but is this what it's all about? And meanwhile, he's asking, 'Did you come?' " - ROBIN MORGAN, feminist writer and poet. Sisterhood is Powerful

I was reading the other day and i came across that.
Just wondered what anyone thought of it?

It summed up my first time quite nicely anyway

Comments

• Options
    Just wondered what anyone thought of it?

Poor woman :D
  • Options
    lol, hmmm sounds fun?

Whats the big deal with not being a virgin anymore anyway?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Deeeeb

Whats the big deal with not being a virgin anymore anyway?

Dunno....:D

As for the passage. Doesn't sound owt like my first time and think if that had been the case I might well have been put off sex for life. :eek:
  • Options
    RANT

The thing that piss's me off with feminism is that many people seem to think that to be pro-woman you have to be anti-man.

i mean, REALLY piss's me off. I'm taking the last sentance in that quote to mean that the man that is doing the asking is out of touch and does not know what the auther (subject) is experiencing.
    This I don't mind, after all, if the subject wants to keep her feelings secret and not tell him how she feels thats up to her. What does bother me is that its implied that he should know, and his not knowing is a cuase of annoyance or humer to the subject.

Sorry if you think this is a little OTT, but if i had put some-thing similar with the credit to "XXX XXXXX, Sexist Auther" I'm sure I'd get flamed to a crisp.

People use the reasoning that men have spent hundreds of years being "sexist" to women, but don't see that this is not good cause to spend the next couple of hundred being sexist to men.

END RANT
    (sorry, but been feeling the need.)
  • Options
    I dont believe the written words are really against males, and being a male, i understand that many guys just wanna get in and out and all that, so i believe its a fair generalisation, if it is one. It could be a personal experience, and if it is, it could be similiar for many others. To go off at this saying its Anti-Male isnt really that appropriate, although i do agree just because there has been many years where male sexism is alowed against women, it doesnt give the right for women to be sexist against men. Sexism is wrong. And two wrongs never make a right.

Drum :rolleyes:
  • Options
    That sounds exactly like everytime me and my girlfriend have sex!

I really dont c the problem,im sick of all this shit about love being part of the sex and all that crap

Sex is about sex Hot,sweaty hard pumpin sex!

Sod all this cuddeling ive asked my girlfriend and she said if i was all mushy before,after or during sex sh'd Kill me...lol

Just stop worrying about it an just fuck eachothers brains out

The whole world just needs to lighten up.

Dont get me wrong me an my GF are madly in Love and i care about here deeply but sex hasnt got anything to do with that..its two people being horny as hell an doin sumin about it.

Hope all that makes sense