Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Help Needed. Cant cum with GF

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im serious. My Girlfriend, who i love with all my heart and i believe i will for many years to come, cant make me.. cum.
Everytime we have sex she orgasms atleast Twice, but i have only cum once.. out of countless times. After about 3 hours i give up because i just get to exhausted. Now, when i .. give the monkey a spankin' so to say, i cum in around 10-15 minutes. But i dont understand why i cant cum with my girlfriend.. Can anyone give me an answer! please!

:(

DrunkenDrum

Comments

• Options
    15 mins sounds a long while for spankin the monkey.

If you get off ok with that though and not full sex it could be down to the friction and tightness of grip. Sorry for the bluntness but no fanny on earth can grip you as tight as a fist.

If this could be the problem, leave the monkey alone for the while and let your gf stroke, kiss, lick, suck you etc to build up the tension as it were, then go for it. It may work it may not but it sure should be fun ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bandit4911
    15 mins sounds a long while for spankin the monkey.

;)

That's what I thought ! :eek:
  • Options
    Dont worry it can be down to nerves. When your on your own your gonna be much more relaxed than with your girlfriend. You just need to not worry so much about it, then im sure your time will come :D;)
  • Options
    Just relax, try differenet positions, some make it tighter than others. Experiment and see what works.

Otherwise leave him alone for a while and eventually you'll be that horny that he'll come without any probs. After a few times though I'm sure you'll be ok.

Have you ever come through sex before?
  • Options
    How long do some of you guys take to come while "spanking the monkey"??
  • Options
    Sorry i did typo. I mean 10-5 not 10-15. LOL. shiiit. anywho..

The only position i enjoy in sex is doggy .. is this weird? Its the only one that seems to get me close to cumming, but still i havent cum.

Drum :(
  • Options
    Re: Help Needed. Cant cum with GF
    Originally posted by DrunkenDrum
    Im serious. My Girlfriend, who i love with all my heart and i believe i will for many years to come, cant make me.. cum.
    Everytime we have sex she orgasms atleast Twice, but i have only cum once.. out of countless times. After about 3 hours i give up because i just get to exhausted. Now, when i .. give the monkey a spankin' so to say, i cum in around 10-15 minutes. But i dont understand why i cant cum with my girlfriend.. Can anyone give me an answer! please!

DrunkenDrum
    You're not alone. I always have nerves for the first few times with a new girlfriend, and don't always cum. When I feel a bit more relaxed and comfortable with them in bed then I do, but it can take a few times.
    Is it just a friction thing - which could explain why doggy feels better. Is there too much wetness - compared to a dryer hand when you're on your own. Or is it a case of grip. Is she too loose, or yourself too small? (that'll get you paranoid! hehehe).

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    hmm

Hmm.. I dont think the size of my dick is the problem. or is 17cm small? And she says the girth is really good. I dont get it. Its like she wants to eat dick all day!..

Anyway. Weve been together for 3 and a half months now, and its definetely not nerves. Im perfectly comfortable with her. Even though at times it feels awkward.

When shes on top she pounds hard and hurts my groin area..
    When she does backwards cowgirl its the same.
    When shes underneath i tend to always come out of her.
    It seems only doggy so far can get me anywhere. But still, its very.. VERY tiring.. after doing it non stop for aslong as i do.

Drum :rolleyes:
  • Options
    try you on top but with your legs outside hers. " reasons, her grip on you will be tighter and it is more comfortable for prolonged intercourse.

There is a third benefit but thats HERS. This position allows more contact with the clitoris, especially if you position your body slightly higher up hers than you would normally.
  • Options
    Re: Help Needed. Cant cum with GF
    Originally posted by DrunkenDrum

DrunkenDrum

Ohh shit, you have no idea how worried I am now:eek: (You sound so like me)

Honest to god I have this trouble as well, The only main differences is that I’ve all ways been drunk when I’ve have sex so I’m blaming the alcohol. But I know its not the drink that make me not “come” because I’ve been very drunk lots of time before and still be able to “cum” when I wank!

I read somewhere that it might be that you/me, (others who have this nasty problem) can’t relax and think about making the girl “come” so we kinda lose sight of our own needs and then can’t “cum” ourselves.(Not sure if this is true??)

I personally think I need to be in a long term relationship and be relaxed(Which I’ve never been when having sex) for me to come. That what I’m hoping for anyway

Maybe if you have a fantasy that you use when you wank, use that next time you have sex and see if that helps! If you find a cure for this let us know please!

I sorry I can’t help you, but at least you know you’re not alone
  • Options
    To tell the truth, yeah, i do focus most of the time on making her cum, and not caring about me. Hmmm

Drum
  • Options
    Thats the difference. When you wank off you are fantasising. When you are having sex your thinking of whats happening. Instead concentrate on fucking one of her best mates or something.
  • Options
    It may be the fact you were not turned on enough to begin with. Do you ever use enough foreplay?

This happened once before with me and my boyfriend after about an hour when i was tired and just fed up of trying and after many different positions, still it would not happen. This was our 5th time, and about 4 months ago. I dont know what happened or how but we ended up doing it by hand and it was instant. It has never happened since. Maybe you should try using candles or kinky things to make everything more exciting.

I hope it all works for you dont give up :)
  • Options
    Hmm. Ok, well getting turned on isnt a problem. My girlfriend is the most amazing kisser in the world. I get fully hard because of her kissing. But as soon as its clothes off, i dont feel the same, and generally when we have sex im not.. well.. as hard as i can be. Ontop of that. I seem to have refined spankin' that monkey down to an art form over the few years that its occured. About 4 now (im 16). Well, my girlfriend has only given a few differant guys handjobs over the past year or so she has done this stuff, and well. Its terrible compared to when im doing it. It can hurt like hell, its never tight enough at the right times, never soft enough when it needs to be. Not fast enough, not slow enough etc etc. I give her directions, tell her what to do, but it still doesnt change anything and ive even gone down a few times when she has been giving me a handjob or a blowjob. Do i have a problem here? At my age? Or is this down to her not being able to do what i want her to correctly or something?

Very Confused.

Drum :(
  • Options
    Concentrate your mind on what she is doing to you, how it feels and what she is wanting to happen ie you cumming!

Dont lie there thinking how it differs to when you spank the monkey.
  • Options
    Well my girlfriend came over yesterday. We had sex. I didnt come. Again. Im starting to really get sick of this. I really am. I spanked it last night and it took atleast half an hour. I was so tired already from the sex yesterday that wanking seemed like a chore. Today i wanked and came in less then 5 minutes. Oh how hormones suck. Thanks everyone for all your help but i just seem so lost at the moment. What the hell is going on..

• Options
    I think another problem you could have is that because this has happend to you so often now, your getting more and more nervous each time.

How about if she goes down on you first? This works wonders, just as your getting somwhere you then start having sex and it shouldnt take you as long.
  • Options
    Hm.. it seems she always comes up with excuses to not go down on me. Like yesterday she 'locked' her jaw after about 2 mins of blowing me. When i stay down on her for aslong as it takes for her to cum. Im finding this rather unfair. hmm

Drum
  • Options
    Yeh it does seem slightly unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Believe me it works wonders for a guy if you go down on then and just as there getting there have sex. While shes going down on you you can think of whats coming next ;)

Maybe you should just explain to your girlfriend how you feel and what you would like her to do?
  • Options
    My girlfriend slept over last night. And .. I CAME! im so damn happy now! wooooo :)

Drum
  • Options
    Well Done