Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

can anyone help me.., urgent!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi, right here is my problem,

3 months ago i had unprotected sex with this girl, i didnt ejaculate, and there has been no problems, now since then she has been with 2 other lads, she is still with one of them now, the thing is now she is saying she is pregnant!, though she has said to one person she has been 5 weeks late and to the other she has been 2 weeks late, now saying she has been 5 weeks late in having a period is a worry i know but, surely that means she was having normal periods after i had sex with her, u surely must know if you are 3 months pregnant!, i know she has had sex with the other 2 lads aswell, buts its bugging me, can someone give me some advice! please help me!

Comments

• Options
    I dont know how its like in your country, but u can ask for a test wich tells who is the father. (wasnt allowed here earlyer if the man asked, cos it was up to the mother to deside)

really only the way to be 100% sure of anything.
  • Options
    yeah, but usually you can only have the test done after the baby is born. otherwise, it can be harmful to the baby!
  • Options
    hm.. i was told that the test could be done fairly early in the pregnancy tho... im no expert so i might be wrong.....
  • Options
    my cousin had a similar problem as she didnt know who the father of her baby was, the docs wouldnt do a paternity test till the baby was born, as if they do it in pregnancy it can cause a miscarriage!
  • Options
    can someone just help

look i really need some advice here, talking about tests isnt helping here
  • Options
    Is she saying that you are the father? Have you even spoken to her at all? It sounds like you are simply relying on what others say...
  • Options
    Re: can someone just help
    Originally posted by stevo7790
    look i really need some advice here, talking about tests isnt helping here

we were trying to help by giving you advice on tests, if you're gonna get a moody then piss off!
  • Options
    right she hasnt said that im the father, and it is true that my friends have been telling me alot of stuff and filling my head full of stuff, now she is finding out on thursday if her latest boyfriend is the one that got her pregnant, but what i really want to know which is why i have posted this stuff, is she has said she hasnt had a period for 5 weeks, now i had sex with her 3 months ago so saying this does it mean she will have had periods after i had sex with her?
  • Options
    sorry im just in 2 minds at the moment
  • Options
    Re: Re: can someone just help
    Originally posted by dizzy blonde babe

we were trying to help by giving you advice on tests, if you're gonna get a moody then piss off!

Actually he could've been worse. :) And he also could've been more appreciative *tuts at him* but getting angry won't help either (ahem even though I did yesterday. Eeeep).

Calm everyone. :)
  • Options
    i am sorry for saying what i said, i apologise
  • Options
    *pulls the thread back on its original track*

call a doc tomorrow or something. theyr always there for advises if u need em. also the safest you can do really...
  • Options
    well it looks like im saved and learnt a lesson, she said it isnt mine ( well that means a lot lol) also she said she had periods after i had sex with her, so it looks like im off the hook phew!, thanks for your help though :)
  • Options
    hehe. thank god huh? :D
    now, go out take a pint and relaxe..
  • Options
    HI,

I know you must be relieved that you are not the father, but this girl does deserve some respect.

Just because you were lucky this time it does not mean you will be in the future.
  • Options
    Well you escaped this time but pulling out as a method of contraception is not effective, you can still get a girl pregnant and you also lay yourself at risk of catching STIs by not using condoms. I suggest you get clued up before sleeping around any more:

sex myths

contraception

all our sex info

Susie :)