Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What's the best sex you've ever had?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My best sex session was,is and always will be: every time I have sex with my Boyfriend. The Secret? TRUE & ABSOLUTE LOVE! (How cheesy!):D

.....No, I would have to say the best sex i've ever had would probably have to be with a Greek man when I lived in Corfu last summer, he was an absolute god with the biggest cock i'd ever seen!!:eek: We made love for hours and it was a dream.:D

Now it's your turn.......
________
CurvyLadyLips

Comments

• Options
    Last friday. Its so much better having sex when you have feelings for the person rather than when its just a one night stand. I havent ever had any feelings for the people Ive slept with except on friday and it is so much better. Plus the fact it lasted for hours ;)

Nah serioulsy one night stands are just sex, when you really love the person and they love you back and you tell eachother that as well its much more special.
  • Options
    The last time was with the guy in work. It was fantastic, caring, explosive, passionate etc - but I never wanted it to end!:eek:
  • Options
    well there isnt a specific time but the bloke i am with a the moment is fantastic in bed i have never felt anything like it and even if i hated him i would still stay with him for the sex!!!! no seriously its soo good i still get surprised now about how good it is!!!
  • Options
    The best sex i've had was with a 28year old when I was 18. It was still a new experience living with someone who was so fit, and therefore I got in a lot of practice. But I have to say that the old "fireworks" cliche is not a cliche. When I came I used to see fireworks, and thinking in hindsight she was a very open and welcomming lover.

I also had sex on various substances during this time, and the best was LSD, saw very special fireworks with that one. Speed was quite fun coz it shrinks your willy. o i'd be in bed being plyed with anything that would help the come-down e.g spliff, beer, tea, with a hot water bottle on my privates, it worked on and off and we tried to have full sex all day. It was the most fun i've had trying to do anythin...:) happy memories.

Have had good shags since, but its not about the physicalities for me anymore, its less the act and more the desire
  • Options
    four in a bed.
  • Options
    I'm still waiting for the best sex ...
    Well, the few times I had sex were really good - every time different, but I can't say what was really the best one ...
    I think I'll have to test some more guys till I'll have my best sex ever. But I'll let you know then. ;)
  • Options
    Re: What's the best sex you've ever had?
    Originally posted by ~Angel01~
    My best sex session was,is and always will be: every time I have sex with my Boyfriend. The Secret? TRUE & ABSOLUTE LOVE! (How cheesy!):D

.....No, I would have to say the best sex i've ever had would probably have to be with a Greek man when I lived in Corfu last summer, he was an absolute god with the biggest cock i'd ever seen!!:eek: We made love for hours and it was a dream.:D

Now it's your turn.......

EWWWW! As a Greek woman I feel I'm allowed to say (and qualified) that I can think of nothing more revolting and sleezy as a Greek man.

*shudders
  • Options
    Re: Re: What's the best sex you've ever had?
    Originally posted by Angie

EWWWW! As a Greek woman I feel I'm allowed to say (and qualified) that I can think of nothing more revolting and sleezy as a Greek man.

*shudders

I can see your point most of them are sleeze bags, but this man was different!:p
    ________
    Wong Amat Beach
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: What's the best sex you've ever had?
    Originally posted by ~Angel01~

I can see your point most of them are sleeze bags, but this man was different!:p

Yes, the always are. :p;)
  • Options
    When I was younger - much younger, one guy even followed me home, arriving in London less than a week after I left him at the airport. That was scary. I'd agreed to keep in touch, he'd translated that as a declaration of my intention to marry him. I moved to Scotland soon after. :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Angie
    When I was younger - much younger, one guy even followed me home, arriving in London less than a week after I left him at the airport. That was scary. I'd agreed to keep in touch, he'd translated that as a declaration of my intention to marry him. I moved to Scotland soon after. :D

You should have taken him to whitehart lane, they might have signed him!

:D
  • Options
    Im have to agree with Angel on this one.

At the moment every time my boyfriend and i have sex it is fantastic. He has really opened my eyes to things, both physically and mentally and i know that wouldn't be possible if we didn't have 100% trust in each other

[gooeyness]im only just finding out what real true love is[/gooeyness]
  • Options
    Originally posted by Morgenstern
    I'm still waiting for the best sex ...

As am I!!

I fucking hope this isn't as good as it gets for me or I might as well kill myself now!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless

As am I!!

I fucking hope this isn't as good as it gets for me or I might as well kill myself now!

*Giggles to herself* Aww its such a hardlife you poor thing you...:(
    ________
    Infant Avandia
  • Options
    As a slightly elder divorced guy with pre and post marriage relationships under my belt. I can truthfully say the most completely satisfying sex is with my current (and final) partner.:D

Partly down to the depth of feelings we have for each other and partly down to the fact that she turns me on SOOOOOO MUCH :D:D:D :cool:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bandit4911
    As a slightly elder divorced guy with pre and post marriage relationships under my belt. I can truthfully say the most completely satisfying sex is with my current (and final) partner.:D

Partly down to the depth of feelings we have for each other and partly down to the fact that she turns me on SOOOOOO MUCH :D:D:D :cool:

and partly for the fact that shes on this board from time to time :D
  • Options
    hmmm... best sex was definately with my ex when we were really stoned, and we weren't planning on it (we were just gonna have a cuddle and a kiss), but he started touching me and it felt amazing, and we ended up having sex........ mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D that was really good sex.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Optimistic_Dan

and partly for the fact that shes on this board from time to time :D

LOL.

Actually no, thats just the way it is. WOOHOO...............