Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How To Exercise Your PC Muscle

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
After reading SimonKingPin's post regarding the PC muscle & how it improved sex for him I tried (like most of the lads I assume) to exercise mine. When I go for a piss I stop while in mid-flow and hold it for a few seconds and then carry on again. I repeat this until I've ran out of piss, but I find that I can hold my piss in for ages and I don't get an expected ache that you usually get when you exercise any other muscle. I find it even more difficult when practicing at my desk because obviously I'm not pissing so I tell if I'm contracting the muscle that would make my piss stop. Can anyone tell me how do you know when you are doing it correctly? I. E. can I press a finger against my abdomen/penis and feel the muscle contract?

I will be greatful for any advice received :)

Comments

• Options
    Sounds like ya doing it right to me keep up the good work ;):D
  • Options
    Yeah you can press your finger on the gap between your nuts and your anus - the muscle goes around your butthole up under your nuts so when you tense if you should feel it. When you do it your knob may move too, if you were erect you could cause it to bobble... I find that particularly hilarious... also when you do it, it may draw your nuts up so you may be able to feel that too.

You should be able to feel it with your finger but your workmates might think you are scratching your balls and have Crabs or somethings... :D tee hee...

Keep going mate - you will get the hang of it!!

Glad to know that I have caused such a stir...
  • Options
    Can I make a suggestion? Don't exercise it every time you go for a piss. The stop yourself pissing trick is only to discover the muscle. I'm sure I read you can cause all sorts of bladder trouble by preventing your natural flow of piss on a constant basis.
  • Options
    Apart from anything else, people will start looking at you in a funny way when you go for a wee in the pub toilets.
  • Options
    BUT it is useful when trying to dot the i's or j's in your name when writing in the snow with your pee...
  • Options
    I personally didn't have any trouble finding mine. I thought everyone was the same

Keep trying like everyone else has said, It should be easy enough one you find it once with your finger to keep doing it again without the use of your fingering.
  • Options
    Originally posted by SimonKingpin
    BUT it is useful when trying to dot the i's or j's in your name when writing in the snow with your pee...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Speedo
    Apart from anything else, people will start looking at you in a funny way when you go for a wee in the pub toilets.

Just what i was thinking!
  • Options
    Ello there

ive been trying these pc muscle contractions you are on about for about a week now. Ive located the muscle and know im doing the right thing but the thing is i tried it with my girlfriend the other nite but i still came. I was tensing before i got to the point of no return but i it just seemed to give me a more powerful orgasm and when i got to cummin i was unable to control it. does any1 else find this or with practice will i get better?

Cheers
  • Options
    Well, pc exercises or no, when i want to block ejaculation I always just use the pinch method and it works fine and lets me resume without any delay. I credit the PC exercises more with increase erection size and hardness than blocking ejaculation.
  • Options
    that sounds like fun!
  • Options
    Of course it is! I think anything related to orgasm is fun!
  • Options
    Originally posted by EssexBoy
    Ello there

ive been trying these pc muscle contractions you are on about for about a week now. Ive located the muscle and know im doing the right thing but the thing is i tried it with my girlfriend the other nite but i still came. I was tensing before i got to the point of no return but i it just seemed to give me a more powerful orgasm and when i got to cummin i was unable to control it. does any1 else find this or with practice will i get better?

Cheers

Dude - its only been a week... it takes a long long time and a lot of practive apparently to get to the point where you can delay orgasm indefinitely - not that its very good for you to do that ALL the time anyway - gonna give you a serious case of blue balls...

But hey you got a better orgasm out of it already!! Not bad for a week...
  • Options
    How's everyone getting on with this??

I started after the original post by Simon, and I think I've made some progress, although not very much. How long do people do it for each day?? I think I maybe need to up the exercise.
  • Options
    Its about as possible as it is to become a world class body builder in under a month. Unfortunately not. PC exercises are something that you need to continue to work on over an extended period. Trying to go too fast might earn you a painful strain down below but thats about it.