Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

don't want to eat or drink

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have to admit hate food and drink at the moment, more so I detest the thought of eating. I find this is part and parcel of my need to self harm.

I hate the sight, smell and thought of food. I hate the idea of eating, it disgusts me.

So far this month I have lost weight but I'm far from my ideal weight and I'm scared that when I get there I will gain again cause I'll have to eat again.

I'm a fat shit so the weight loss is good for me.

I'll go days without eating or drinking and I don't even have hunger pangs or feel thirsty during this time. After the third or fourth day I'll feel weak and or sore kidneys so I'll have a glass of water and maybe something to eat then.

The trouble I have is that I'd sometimes binge when I do have something to eat and end up in agony and putting weight on again.

I hate food, I hate myself and my body, I'm scared of putting the weight I've lost back on and I don't know where to go from here.