Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Plan The Week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What will you do this week? Share all your positive ideas for making the week better, including howyou will make the rubbish parts of the week better.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well I was meant to be taking a group of kids from work on a ressidential to Birmingham to do some team building, But since I'm suspended for a week....I'm doing nothing! except sleeping, going to get my hair cut at some point, and Scary meeting on Friday
    Hope the meeting goes well, Em.

Ukulele club on Wednesday. London on Friday and oming home on Monday. I was meant to be doing the little race they hold every year (the marathon) but due to a mixture of illness (stupid asthma) and various injuries, I won't be doing it. Hotel has been pad for; so I may as well go up there and visit some friends.
    Emmalee wrote: »
    Well I was meant to be taking a group of kids from work on a ressidential to Birmingham to do some team building, But since I'm suspended for a week....I'm doing nothing! except sleeping, going to get my hair cut at some point, and Scary meeting on Friday

Try not to think about the meeting too much before Thursday. Have a positie week.

A big decision being made against you can have good consequences. It can give you space to reconsider different things such as your priorities, choice of friends, etc.
    Melian wrote: »
    Hope the meeting goes well, Em.

Ukulele club on Wednesday. London on Friday and oming home on Monday. I was meant to be doing the little race they hold every year (the marathon) but due to a mixture of illness (stupid asthma) and various injuries, I won't be doing it. Hotel has been pad for; so I may as well go up there and visit some friends.

That's the right attitude. If you can't do what you intended to do, but you can do something else like vvisiting friends, do that instead and have a trip that is different, but still good.

Alternatively stand in the middle off London and play the ukulele.
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    so im finally out of hospital and its staying that way! :) got support meetings tomorrow and thursday and been chilling in the sun today :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Monday- chilled out in garden �� with snowy and snow-drop I've put them in the balls,
    evening: Spending it with my partner.
    Tuesday- not sure
    evening: With my partner.

Wednesday- Macclesfield:D with my mum XD
    evening - going ice skating with my brother again :D. Staying over
    thursday- helping my mum
    Evening- bowling �� with. My mum and partner
    Friday- chillin
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Working. Sleeping.
    Lots of walks to counteract the rubbish.
    WayneS wrote: »
    That's the right attitude. If you can't do what you intended to do, but you can do something else like vvisiting friends, do that instead and have a trip that is different, but still good.

Alternatively stand in the middle off London and play the ukulele.

I'm sure the public will love me for that! :p
    so im finally out of hospital and its staying that way! :) got support meetings tomorrow and thursday and been chilling in the sun today :)

It's good that you're out of hospital and feeling positive. Enjoy the sun. More is on its way.
    angel wrote: »
    Monday- chilled out in garden �� with snowy and snow-drop I've put them in the balls,
    evening: Spending it with my partner.
    Tuesday- not sure
    evening: With my partner.

Wednesday- Macclesfield:D with my mum XD
    evening - going ice skating with my brother again :D. Staying over
    thursday- helping my mum
    Evening- bowling �� with. My mum and partner
    Friday- chillin

That should be a fun and busy week.
    plugitin wrote: »
    Working. Sleeping.
    Lots of walks to counteract the rubbish.

Walking can be more fun than working. Thinking of all the beautiful places you'll walk through can also counter the rubbish thoughts.
    Melian wrote: »
    I'm sure the public will love me for that! :p

They'd all say you had more talent than anybody on BGT.
    WayneS wrote: »
    That should be a fun and busy week.

Yep :) hope ur well waynie
    Sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep.
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Working and more working.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "