Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

its the WEEKEND

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    well it was my birthday on wednesday and i haven't celebrated it yet so going out tonight. it's also the end of term/schools out for the summer party so going to that. :D there's a beach theme but me and 1 of my mates aren't conforming to that and are going out as school girls. we haven't done it since we were at college and i did beach for my birthday last year. :) i have an age 7 summer dress, knee socks and a thomas tank pack-up box.
    only bad thing is i'm gonna have to get up and leave the house tomorrow by 8:40 to get home and go to work. :(
  • Options
    Revision, revision and more revision. Came home from uni for a few days cos wasn't getting much work done up there. Motivation is severely lacking :banghead:
  • Options
    I didn't do anything last night, boyfriend felt ill so we stayed in and watched tv.

i fucked up my neck yesterday, so i can't even move my head properly.

Oh ah. And you didn't get a bad neck from 'watching telly' with your boyfriend :naughty::D
  • Options
    Yesterday was my Dad's wedding, so I spent all day running around helping out, then watching the wedding, partying a bit at the reception etc.

I spent half of this morning in the police station because some cunt drove into the back of my car yesterday and then drove off without stopping to exchange insurance details etc., and the other half of the morning trying to get my car sorted out. It's roadworthy again, but I still can't open the boot, and my back wiper doesn't work, and theres a huge dent. Cunt :mad:

The rest of the weekend is going to be a duvet weekend. I need a whole weekend rather than a day, because I was out Tuesday (pissed at kareoke), Wednesday (completely fucked and did some stuff I shouldn't have with a friend :|) Thursday (hen party), wedding yesterday. Not to mention how stressed I am about my car.
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Oh ah. And you didn't get a bad neck from 'watching telly' with your boyfriend :naughty::D

I wish :grump: I got it from stretching like a retard. I don't even know what i did, i was sat at my desk, stretched and put my neck out. It was really bad for a while, i couldn't move my head at all. Now it's just a constant ache down the side of my neck.

I suspect that the best remedy for it will be to get blind drunk.
  • Options
    II got it from stretching like a retard. I don't even know what i did, i was sat at my desk, stretched and put my neck out. It was really bad for a while, i couldn't move my head at all. Now it's just a constant ache down the side of my neck.

Sounds like you might of pulled something, or got some tension there.

Nice hot bath, hot flannel on the back of your neck and a massage should help that.
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Nice hot bath, hot flannel on the back of your neck and a massage should help that.

Not getting blind drunk then? :(
  • Options
    Well i wouldn't advocate getting blind drunk :D Try the bath/massage first then if that fails a little drinky or three :)
  • Options
    Not getting blind drunk then? :(

Don't listen to him, he's clearly not a doctor. I am, and I prescribe blind drunk.
  • Options
    Well, yesterday when it happened, i took two neurofen then went to the pub. I think the pub helped, so i'm planning on repeating the remedy without the neurofen. It is through experiments like this we progress medical science, and i am a willing volunteer for the good of the people.

I prescribe myself 2 bottles of vino tinto :yes:
  • Options
    I went to a leaving do last night. We were starting at the pub over the road from work,having a meal, then going into town but we never made it to town. we were in the pub playing drinking games and all getting fucking hammered, then we went back to someones house, started on the wine and Singstar on the ps2.Singing Keane at gone 3am this morning.

All quite overwhelming to be honest. 1st time ive been out with these people, only worked there 6 months, and it was great getting to know better people who i thought were 'stuck-up pharmacists'. we all just got pissed and sang our heads off and had the biggest laugh ever.

Went out into town at 6.30pm tonight but im home and in my pj's now!
    Im soo terribly lonely. I really need someone, just to talk to but there is nobody.
  • Options
    I currently work in the arcade, and my working week is normally from Monday to Saturday, meaning I don't have that much time off. However, the boss has, for reasons that leave me befuddled, given me this weekend off. I'm grateful. On the Saturday, I went into town with hundreds of pounds. I bought a Compaq laptop for £400, and got a bag thrown in for just a tenner. I've fallen in love with this machine already.

My Sunday is going to be a fairly relaxed affair. I might take the dogs for a walk this afternoon, but nothing too strenuous, as I have to be back at work on Monday morning.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    I currently work in the arcade, and my working week is normally from Monday to Saturday, meaning I don't have that much time off. However, the boss has, for reasons that leave me befuddled, given me this weekend off. I'm grateful. On the Saturday, I went into town with hundreds of pounds. I bought a Compaq laptop for £400, and got a bag thrown in for just a tenner. I've fallen in love with this machine already.

My Sunday is going to be a fairly relaxed affair. I might take the dogs for a walk this afternoon, but nothing too strenuous, as I have to be back at work on Monday morning.

Bladdy hell aint seen you round here for ages!! What you been upto? (obviously working in the arcade) but anything new to tell?
  • Options
    Had a super heavy one last night (Friday). Haven't been to sleep yet. Feel soo rough. Tonight I went round to my mates to convince him to come out....when I got there I couldn't be arsed. Got hone at 1am today.....wasted weekend.

Friday was a fucking scream tho. Need a break from this madness methinks.

:banghead:
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote: »
    Bladdy hell aint seen you round here for ages!! What you been upto? (obviously working in the arcade) but anything new to tell?
    I've not been able to get myself a new computer until now. That's why I've not been around. Other than working in the arcade, there's not much else going on in my life.
  • Options
    One word:Crazy! Don't know whether to laugh or cry, my heart is still beating.
  • Options
    ohhhhh. :(

i've had NO sleep and in just under an hour i have to drive 30 miles to work and sit at a checkout for 6 hours.

ball ache. :mad:
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    One word:Crazy! Don't know whether to laugh or cry, my heart is still beating.

i'm glad your heart is still beating, always a good sign. :thumb:
  • Options
    Woohoo! Ace night! I danced my feet off (my boots nearly stuck to my legs :o) with a friend I decided to meet after we both had friends mess us about.

Eurovision and elections, this was a crazy night downtown! The club I went to was packed although I was majorly disappointed that they only played a single Eurovision song the whole time I was there. :(

They came around though, The Creeps by Fedde le Grand and the Voodoo People Remix by Pendulum. Hell yeah!
  • Options
    didnt go out all weekend until tonight...,hjad a blinder opf anifht too...

in 4 pubs,carryout...party...home nowq....good lkuck people...

:)
  • Options
    Still fucked! :thumb:
  • Options
    Was really good up until sunday day time when it turned into a very scary and dangerous situation :crying: which i dont want to discuss here :( just feel shit..
  • Options
    Hope you're ok Lipsy :)

Weekend was okay, apart from the ridiculous constant rain. Having a boyfriend is nice, but it does mean I ended up spending the whole of Sunday watching football and formula one.

(There should be a bored, yawning smilie)
  • Options
    Hope your alright Lipsy.

I feel a mess still from Friday. Need a new brain for this week.
  • Options
    Only home there now, that comment I made last night was in a house party lol.
  • Options
    Good stuff man! Wish i could be doing that, unfortunately all my work is catching up with me. have two 2000 word essays due in on friday that ive yet to start but it didnt stop me going out on friday and saturday.
    Friday i was supposed to just be going to watch the forest match with my mate...ended up on a mad bender after we won 2-0.
    Then on saturday i went to a cross dressing birthday party - Just got fucked off a bottle and a half of wine and had a great time. No idea how i made it into work the next day though...
  • Options
    Friday night went to this bar/club which was quite gooood then went up to a mates and got NO SLEEP :( !

Saturday monged like fuck all day really did NOT want to go out cos i found out my cat got put down :(:(:(:(:(:( so i had a bit of a boo but i did go out and it was really gooood got loads of free charlie :D and had a right laugh except for this one dickhead girl but i wont worry about her

sunday led in bed all day caught up on some much needed sleep

today watched a film and recovered work tomorrow and the week begins again
  • Options
    went out for a carryout tonight after last nite..needed the cure. ended up in a pub,few smokes and the hotel..then wnet home clean out of it...mate just called up to the house there with 2 double cherries for me.. :D