Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

alone

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Can't cope. Can't fucking stand this.
    I'm terrified of the vulnerability.
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Sending you hugs x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    They work for back.

What physically pain were/are you in? It might be beneficial to approach your GP about the pain if it's causing you a fair bit of discomfort.

Terrified of the vulnerability? Would you be able to tell us a bit more about what you mean by this? Were here for you Bean *hug*'s
    No :p
    I'm being annoyingly repetitive on here, I know, but guys :( stupid because I'm saying fuck all.
    And feeling sick does not fucking help.
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Feeling sick is no fun, and can often affect how you are mental health wise. In what way are you feeling sick? You been feeling poorly for quite some time now, is this an on and off thing?

You're not being annoyingly repetitive at all, it can be difficult wording how we feel in the moment, or knowing how to express yourself, but take your time, were here for you :heart: