Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Stuck in london

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So I'm scared. Really scared. Currently traveling home but don't want to go back. But can't stay here. Sat outside and people keep looking at me. Don't know what the hell to do. My train comes in half an hour. Don't want to get on jt

Comments

• Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Hey becki. Sounds very difficult for you. Do you want to talk about why you feel as though you dont want to get on the train. Hugs. :heart:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Did you manage to get the train in the end, Becki? Sounds like the thoughts around the journey were rather difficult, but well done for reaching out to support on here, that's a very brave step to take :heart:
  • Options
    How are you doing today Becki? *hug*
  • Options
    Not good. Honestly not good :(
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    BeckiBoo wrote: »

*hug* - What's going on Becki?
  • Options
    BeckiBoo wrote: »

Hiya Becki,

I hope you're okay??

We're here for you, you know that
    Stay strong
  • Options
    Hey guys

Sorry I haven't replied until now. Things have just been really hard, complicated and just generally crappy.

Depression has got a really hard grasp on me at the minute that sucks. And I am so scared all the time because I know they're out there waiting for me. Bleurg. Oh well.