Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Childhood Memories..

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    BN-Visuel-1-640x480.png

These and the little advert...Bnnnn doodooo bnnn do do doo
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Emmalee wrote: »
    BN-Visuel-1-640x480.png

These and the little advert...Bnnnn doodooo bnnn do do doo
    They've brought these back out
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    They've brought these back out

They have! I treated myself to the BN strawberry one the other day, nom!

This show!!
    JellyBeans-clear-jelly-sandals.jpg

$_35.JPG

Doodles were so comfy, I would happily wear them now
    raw-1285620637.jpg

Me and my cousins would go shopping every saturday with my Grandma and get 50p to buy whatever we wanted, this was my favourite flavour Panda Pops and Green Cola flavour :crazyeyes
    Oh and candy cigarettes, not around now but were cool at the time!
    hmmm7 wrote: »
    raw-1285620637.jpg

Me and my cousins would go shopping every saturday with my Grandma and get 50p to buy whatever we wanted, this was my favourite flavour Panda Pops and Green Cola flavour :crazyeyes

Gosh I remember all of this stuff! Are candy cigarettes the choc ones with the paper or the white ones? Ahh memories!

I now also recall the chewing gum with the tattoo's - I was obsessed and thought I looked so cool, and thought people would think I had real tattoos. So cringe.
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    So cringe.

Basically anything I ever did before the age of 14 - and using lots of these things!
    Gosh I remember all of this stuff! Are candy cigarettes the choc ones with the paper or the white ones? Ahh memories!

I now also recall the chewing gum with the tattoo's - I was obsessed and thought I looked so cool, and thought people would think I had real tattoos. So cringe.
    I forgot about the chocolate ones.

I liked cola bars and irn bru bars, they were so tangy.

Making perfumes with water and flower petals.

Looking in ponds for frogspawn and tadpoles.
    Running around in circles with your arms out playing dizzy dinosaur, then falling over and thinking the world was rotaing really fast.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    hmmm7 wrote: »
    raw-1285620637.jpg

Me and my best mates (aged about 11) would go to Superdrug and buy panda pops before going to Mcdonalds to buy small chips - rather than spending money on the drinks there! I loved the green cola one too. :)
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    I used to love climbing up trees and walking across monkey bars and doing flips of it.

Maybe I was just a strange child lol! ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    I used to love climbing up trees and walking across monkey bars and doing flips of it.

Maybe I was just a strange child lol! ;)

Haha! Brave doing flips off monkey bars. I did alot of climbing trees, and coming home dirty.

The panda pops reminded me of going to the shop on my way to school for smash hits and top of the pops magazines and poppets.
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Haha! Brave doing flips off monkey bars. I did alot of climbing trees, and coming home dirty.

The panda pops reminded me of going to the shop on my way to school for smash hits and top of the pops magazines and poppets.
    Lol I dont think I was brave more like crazy haha.

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    I remember being majorly obsessed with Rugratts...
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Emmalee wrote: »
    I remember being majorly obsessed with Rugratts...

Same, I had probably all of the movies on video haha
    Live and Kicking with Zoe Ball on a Saturday morning! Mum didn't believe in TV so whenever I was shipped off to my sister's I'd spend hours on the sofa eating Weetos (also forbidden) while she was in bed.