Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Genuine accusations or compensation

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
James - We both know why you will close this but it will force the authorities to stop ruining peoples' lives. Why is everything about manipulation? The tories are dragging us back to the Victorian times when only the rich can read and write.

I'm sure some of you guys remember why my last thread was closed. I will let you debate it yourself this time.

Did any of you see 'Confessions of a teacher?' I will upload it to Youtube for you all to watch. I'm surprised they broadcast programmes like that as it will result in a decline of teaching applications. If it was not for the recent tory policies recruiting teachers with no qualifications all these accusations would not be making the press.

Individuals that make false accusations really need to think about the consequences of doing so. The next generation will struggle to read and write. Prisons are not being built to accommodate so real criminals can expect a reduced sentence. A burglar or rapist will see their sentence reduced by 12 months. So unless you want rapists out of prison in less than a year don't accuse people because you want the compensation. Everything is about money!!!

I'm sure I have hit a nerve with this but I felt the need to opens your eyes.

One last thing - If you ever win the lottery never tell a living sole, as they will all be jumping on the bandwagon to get a slice of your winnings

Comments

• Options
    That was a party political broadcast by the Labour Party
  • Options
    This is what happens when you live in a capitalist consumerism-driven society.

Might help your arguement if you add some articles which back up your points.
  • Options
    If it was not for the recent tory policies recruiting teachers with no qualifications all these accusations would not be making the press.

Didn't the Tories increase the entry requirements to do a PGCE?
  • Options
    Miss_Riot wrote: »
    This is what happens when you live in a capitalist consumerism-driven society.

Might help your arguement if you add some articles which back up your points.

I personally know people that have been caught out when making accusations. I'm not saying how but they were. The police should be doing more to protect people from accusations but they will not because of money.

CptCoatHanger It's also the tories that will not block websites because they generate too much in tax revenue.