Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Liverpool - Chelsea

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Finally. If there's one thing in the world more annoying than Mourinho's ranting, it's this Liverpool "the Kop will win it for us" bullshit. Anyone think that little lucky charm will disappear quickly if Chelsea score and they realise that can't just turn up and expect the crowd to win it for them?

Anyway, predictions? I expect Chelsea to win tbh.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options

Anyway, predictions? I expect Chelsea to win tbh.

:yes:
    I want them too aswell, I prefer them to Liverpool and they got BALLACK!!!
  • Options
    Liverpool are favorites, so I will put my money on them :thumb:
  • Options
    I don't actually care. I just want United to beat whoever gets through ;)
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »

Isn't he injured?
  • Options
    Yep he is out for the rest of the season. I can see it being 1-0 Liverpool going onto pens.
  • Options
    I couldn't care less, but it would be pretty funny if Chelsea did the quadruple 8 years after people saying nobody would win the treble ever again.
  • Options
    red88 wrote: »
    Yep he is out for the rest of the season. I can see it being 1-0 Liverpool going onto pens.

Wish I had placed a fooking bet on that now :(
  • Options
    I miss mosted of it because i was working. Then my female housemates watching recorded stuff on the tv wouldnt let me watch the penalties. :mad:
  • Options
    red88 wrote: »
    Wish I had placed a fooking bet on that now :(

:hyper: I did place that bet.
  • Options
    Oh bloody ell :(

Fancy sharing the winnings :lol:
  • Options
    I only won £2.42
  • Options
    Weeeeeey! Watched thisd game down the poub!! fucked as a motherfucker right nowe!!! my liverpool fan mate was on the edge of hisd fuckin seat!!! the chelsea fans in the pub were getting ready to smash some shit up! lol!

Well played by liverpool to be honest.
  • Options
    That was shit. Man Utd - Milan would've been a better final and leave these two boring bastards back at home. No flair, no imagination, no width, no pace, no decent attacking play. Well done to Liverpool though, I guess. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    That was shit. Man Utd - Milan would've been a better final and leave these two boring bastards back at home. No flair, no imagination, no width, no pace, no decent attacking play. Well done to Liverpool though, I guess. :rolleyes:

:lol: My thoughts exxactly mate!
  • Options
    I went, fell into the next row going nuts. Wow bad nerves.
    Come on you shite we'll have you next.
  • Options

Never fucking like you anyway Pill'ed ;)
  • Options
    deceelpool wrote: »
    I went, fell into the next row going nuts. Wow bad nerves.
    Come on you shite we'll have you next.

Haha, luv it.
    If pool do get man u, then fuckin come on pool.
    Down with the scum!
  • Options
    Haha, luv it.
    If pool do get man u, then fuckin come on pool.
    Down with the scum!

Down with the scum? :banghead:

If anyones scum these days, its chelski. Just goes to show money cant win you everything. By by mourinho :wave:

btw.

C'MON UNITED! Scousers vs Mancs! Could it get any bigger!? Thats what you want!
  • Options
    Quite agree, just goes to show that you can't buy everything, even if you can come bloody close.
  • Options
    if your a leeds fan, everyone can be called scum

congrats liverpool, straight to Athens
  • Options
    Box wrote: »
    C'MON UNITED! Scousers vs Mancs! Could it get any bigger!? Thats what you want!
    The poor Greeks don't know what's coming to them... :D
  • Options

Spot on. It was only mildly more interesting than the first leg because you knew someone was going to have to come out as a winner at the end.

As much as I despise Liverpool, it was nice to see Mourinho humbled after all his disgraceful comments during the week, particularly concerning Ronaldo's childhood and education. Drogba also seemed to want to spend more time on the floor last night than actually trying to win a football match. The attitude is all wrong at that club and it's ended up fucking everything up for them. What a shite week for Chelsea and it's all they deserve. Now all we need is for United to secure the league, beat them in the FA Cup and all they'll be left with is the Worthless Cup (which is probably funnier than no trophies).

Watching the match I wasn't able to decide who I'd rather have in the final should United progress. I had been saying Liverpool before it because it would be historic and I thought United would always have a better chance of beating them than Chelsea. But then watching Chelsea and how poor they are, I thought they might actually be the easier game. But I suppose it doesn't really matter because it's a cup final, and games are never going to be straight-forward.
  • Options
    Addict wrote: »

The attitude is all wrong at that club and it's ended up fucking everything up for them. What a shite week for Chelsea and it's all they deserve.

• Options
    I hope whoever wins tonight thrashes Liverpool in the final. Hopefully it'll be Man United, but a bit of Milan revenge wouldn't go amiss either.

I nipped out to get smokes after the game last night, and there was a Chelsea fan (or at least somebody in a Chelsea top) crying his eyes out outside the pub next door and I just about wet myself. Especially seeing as his only connection with Chelsea is probably Sky TV.

Be funny as fuck if the same thing happened to the fake Scousers if they get horsed on May 23rd.
  • Options
    Speaking of funny as fuck...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/6615493.stm

Shouldn't laugh but... :D

Those scousers just can't help themselves can they? ;)
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote: »
    Speaking of funny as fuck...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/6615493.stm

Shouldn't laugh but... :D

Those scousers just can't help themselves can they? ;)

Haha the same thing happened to Dudek didn't it? What happens if they actually lose on penalties, they burn the house down?!:shocking:

Oh btw, if United got through and it was an all english final should they relocate to wembley? Not that they will because UEFA are useless but imagine the chaos at the airports and in Greece if it happens.