You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Favourite song of 2014!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
In Thrusday's general chat, Wayne (I think) asked us what our favourite song of 2014 is and I thought we could all share our favourites on here too :)

Mine, without a doubt, has to be Chandelier by Sia - both the song and her voice are absolutely stunning and in my opinion it's one of those that will never get old.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bit hard this one. I can name, er, 4 songs from 2014. :o One of which I thought was quite a bit older than that. (and I can't remember the title of it!)

It's either Inspiral Carpet's Spitfire or Tim Bliss's Better on a ukulele.
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 5,200 The Mix Elder
    Any of the frozen soundtrackkk :heart:

I have lots of favourites :D
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    Anything by Royal Blood or from the Peaky Blinders soundtrack.
    This is pretty difficult but I agree with Butterfly on the Sia front - fantastic piece. :)

Althoouugh... James did get me in to C2C this year, so I'll probably say Le Banquet by them. So beautiful!
    Any of the frozen soundtrackkk :heart:

I agree, most of the music from Frozen, my kids still sing these all the time :D