Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Favourite song of 2014!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
In Thrusday's general chat, Wayne (I think) asked us what our favourite song of 2014 is and I thought we could all share our favourites on here too :)

Mine, without a doubt, has to be Chandelier by Sia - both the song and her voice are absolutely stunning and in my opinion it's one of those that will never get old.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bit hard this one. I can name, er, 4 songs from 2014. :o One of which I thought was quite a bit older than that. (and I can't remember the title of it!)

It's either Inspiral Carpet's Spitfire or Tim Bliss's Better on a ukulele.
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Any of the frozen soundtrackkk :heart:

I have lots of favourites :D
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Anything by Royal Blood or from the Peaky Blinders soundtrack.
    This is pretty difficult but I agree with Butterfly on the Sia front - fantastic piece. :)

Althoouugh... James did get me in to C2C this year, so I'll probably say Le Banquet by them. So beautiful!
    Any of the frozen soundtrackkk :heart:

I agree, most of the music from Frozen, my kids still sing these all the time :D