Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I just met someone.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I just met this guy last night and I think he likes me . I have no idea how to handle myself around him and I don't know what to do or say . It's wierd cause I can talk to people I do t like openly but with people I like I am at a complete loss for words so what do I do 😳😳
(Sorry I've been gone ehh)

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey :wave:

Good to see you again :) Can you tell us a bit more? Where did you both meet? Was it through friends? The reason I ask is that you mention thinking he likes you and I wonder if that's come from your friends or from your own instincts?

There are some signs that someone likes us that you can read about in this article about flirting.

One thing our relationships advisers often say is to try and see potential boyfriends/girlfriends as friends first - be interested in them and get to know them if you can without worrying too much about where things might go, there's no rush.

Do you have any plans to see each other again?

Let us know how things are going and we can continue to help you out :thumb: