Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Can the Colonel mend a broken heart?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
o-KFC-570.jpg?8

I was reading this article about a lady who broke up with her boyfriend and ended up spending an entire week in a 24 hour KFC!!

In one sense it seems such an odd thing to do, to spend all that time in KFC (she must really like it!) but then it could have been the only place for her to go and get her head together, around the food she loves to eat; which might have gone some way to make her feel better? I?d be really interested to know what reaction other people had when they read the article? :yes:

Our resident vlogger, Hannah Witton recently recorded a "Top five tips for getting over someone" which might be useful to check out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC9mF1NTwQk&list=UU5GCxz2qQ4NtSAD5cUaHLjA

Has a breakup ever made you do something that in hindsight feels really a bit strange, or like it went too far? Does it really matter what people think as long as you feel like you're healing?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I love hannah's video!! I definitely think the "no contact" rule is something super helpful that people don't realise. I resisted this many times with someone and the one time i deleted everything off my phone, was really the time i managed to move on! :yes: