Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Happy Fridayyyy!

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
friday_051.jpg

Good morning lovely people :wave:

It's that time of the week where we all get to share our weekend plans!

Today I am gonna have a cool day at work, we got a party for french this morning then Halloween party this afternoon *pumpkin*

Tomorrow and Sunday I don't have any plans, I may have a duvet day on the Sunday.

So a nice chilled out weekend for me

What you all getting up too? Anyone doing anything fun for Halloween?

Sharing is caring :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    :D HAPPY HALLOWEEENNNN :D *pumpkin*

Today I'm making a brownie graveyard, going to a halloween party, sleeping over.
    Saturday I'm getting my picture taken for my bus pass, doing homework
    Sunday finishing off homework :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
    No plans for tonight. Tomorrow I am seeing a friend and going to a Halloween party in the evening *pumpkin*
    Sunday no plans yet.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,233 Supreme Poster
    Quiet drink with a friend tonight and then halloween party tomorrow - but the theme is 'dead famous' and I'm still not sure who to go as - friend suggested Amy Winehouse - Eek! ;)
    Going to minion light party tonight yay then bonfire night stuff tomorrow! Then homework nd church Sunday :D
  • Cat88Cat88 Posts: 377 Listening Ear
    Yey i haven't posted on one of these for a few weeks. Fireworks tonight for us, then seeing my sister tomorrow and working on Sunday.
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    I ate so much cake today - we had a bake sale.

The rest of the weekend I'm going daaan saarf to see a friend :)
    I have literally nothing happening this weekend. I went shopping today then went for a run tonight. Then tomorrow I should really crack on with the work I've been putting off all week