Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

What's your biggest fears?

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
Good morning lovely people :wave:

Halloween can be a scary time for some people, but what are your biggest fears in your every day life?

This could be anything from a phobia, fear of doing something you know will be good for you, or fear of failure, anything you want!

So for me, my fear is the future, and getting older. I don't like that I don't know what is round the corner, I guess it's fear of the unknown. I worry about everything that may happen in the future.

Sharing is caring :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
    *hug*

I'm terrified of the dark unless I'm sleeping in the same room as someone I trust.

I hate small spaces and I get so scared when I think I might end up getting trapped. I would literally die.

I'm scared of being the biggest disappointment I can possibly be.

I'm scared of trains :p

I could go on, on this thread, for ages!
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    I understand the dark one. I have to have light in my room.

Thanks for sharing.. *hug*
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    Narna you know my fear. I absolutely hate pigeons! I can't stand them. I literally run away from them if they come near me. Narna's witnessed this

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,233 Supreme Poster
    BeckiBoo wrote: »
    Narna you know my fear. I absolutely hate pigeons! I can't stand them. I literally run away from them if they come near me. Narna's witnessed this

Sent by Sony Xperia

I think PGreen will be able to relate to that one!

Mine is going to the dentist :nervous:
    **helen** wrote: »

Ahh the dentist sucks so bad, I got a voicemail about going but like every time I have gone in the past all they done is inflict pain on me, and I don't want to go back.
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    my fears

People i have agoraphobia and i dont like going places where i dont know people or where theres lots of people, like buses

spiders, bugs, moths... and creepy crawly or anything with wings lol

the future, im scared about knowing what my life has planned..
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Failure. In a nutshell, my biggest fear in life in Failure.
    my fears

People i have agoraphobia and i dont like going places where i dont know people or where theres lots of people, like buses

spiders, bugs, moths... and creepy crawly or anything with wings lol

the future, im scared about knowing what my life has planned..
    I am scared of moths too, and when people say they are just like butterflies they lie.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    **helen** wrote: »

I'm so glad that I'm not the only one with a pigeon phobia!

Yeah can totally understand the dentist thing actually
  • PGreenPGreen Posts: 175 Helping Hand
    I absolutely hate pigeons! I can't stand them. I literally run away from them if they come near me. Narna's witnessed this

Becki we are phobia twins! I am terrified of any kind of bird...growing up by the seaside with lots of seagulls meant that day to day life was stressful. I once accidentally walked through an avery at a zoo and just cried (I was 25 at the time!!) Birds are horrible and evil! :yuck:
    PGreen wrote: »
    Becki we are phobia twins! I am terrified of any kind of bird...growing up by the seaside with lots of seagulls meant that day to day life was stressful. I once accidentally walked through an avery at a zoo and just cried (I was 25 at the time!!) Birds are horrible and evil! :yuck:
    When my Nan was alive, we went to Bridlington and a seagull pinched her chips! But yeah, birds are pretty gross. 'Narna always laughs at me when we meet up cause she's witnessed how bad I am around pigeons!
    *high fives my phobia twin*
  • PGreenPGreen Posts: 175 Helping Hand
    *high fives my phobia twin*
    :thumb:
    I have witnessed how becki gets around pigeons. I do laugh. But not in a horrible way ;) lol!

I have witnessed how becki gets around pigeons. I do laugh. But not in a horrible way ;) lol!

Thanks! Haha. There's loads more pigeons in London then where I am! Its like a invasion of pigeons aaahhh!
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,233 Supreme Poster

*pumpkin* *pumpkin* *pumpkin*