Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Afternoon.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello.

I really suck at introductions but I'll do my best. My name is Daniel, I'm 18 and from a really small county in the North East of England. I've used The Site's resources for well over a year now for various reasons such as writing a CV or more recently helping with anxiety issues and other personal issues. Only about an hour ago did I stumble upon this forum and I figured I had no choice in registering for it because of how much I use The Site.

Not many people truly understand me and what I'm like, as I often put on a different personality around the vast majority of people, A.K.A I'm extremely weird. Sometimes I feel like I should've been a girl purely based on how feminine I can be. I could write paragraphs about my personality but I'd rather not bore y'all.

I'm a huge CSI fan and have yet to meet anyone who is more into it than I am. Similarly, I'm in my last year of Sixth Form and I'm hoping to go onto do Criminology and Forensic Science at University. In 10 years time, I'd like to see myself in the police force.

My interests include football, gaming (mainly FIFA), television and movie dramas and, wait for it... One Direction.

I look forward to meeting y'all and hope that you don't get bored of me after two weeks, like everyone else seems to c:

x

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Guzzo wrote: »
    Hello.

I really suck at introductions

I beg to differ! That was a great intro - really glad you found the boards after using TheSite for so long!

Great to hear about your ambitions for the future, we've got a good thread about that.

Let us know if you need any help using the boards or finding your way around :wave:
    Welcome :)
    Hey Daniel,

Welcome to TheSite boards :)
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hey Daniel (Guzzo),

Welcome!
    I agree with Jo7 - great intro ;)

Just going to drop a quick link to our 'New? Read this first thread' - it's got some more info about this section of TS and tips on getting set up here.

See you around!
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Warm welcomes to TheSite.org message boards, can't wait to seee your posts about :wave:
  • Cat88Cat88 Posts: 377 Listening Ear
    Amazing intro! Welcome!
  • Georgie_Georgie_ Posts: 112 The Mix Convert
    Hey Daniel! :wave:

Welcome to the message boards!
    Hey Daniel. I'm looking forward to seeing you around the boards :yippee: