Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Pumpkin fun- Competition

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
Hey lovely people :wave:

So who enjoys pumpkin carving? if you do this is the thread for you. *pumpkin*

All you gotta do is share a picture of your design, there are 3 prizes for this competition.

These are Instagram goodie bags, including notepads, key-rings, T-shirts and coloured pencils!

There will be a prize for the best voted one by YN staff and then two prize draw winners, so everyone has a chance to win. :thumb:

Sharing is caring :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    10420759_10205168184431034_5158429524889997459_n.jpg?oh=4f725e79b72b6218b3a8270d4f1bff1f&oe=54E4D0C0&__gda__=1420926655_0eb8135207f9f558bb3dd75de0859f21
    10366035_10205168184311031_8732938049189278809_n.jpg?oh=71b7e548eebdd8cfe5b6c5155d2260c4&oe=54E73F6D&__gda__=1424066616_e83e27ee524ae24bbb32dedcdd6875fc
    My pumpkin this year :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
    So, poor student who can't afford a pumpkin, and doesn't own a knife. Any chance I can draw one instead?
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    ninaballet wrote: »
    So, poor student who can't afford a pumpkin, and doesn't own a knife. Any chance I can draw one instead?

Best asking a mod. I can't see there being a problem with drawing your design though :) But maybe just PM a mod and ask :D
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "

I reckon that's fine! :D
    There we go, thanks Jo :)

Attachment not found.
    Cool work Hann and Nina. :-) so much talent.
    There we go, thanks Jo :)

Attachment not found.

Octi pumpkin!!! :hyper:
    Love the two pumpkins so far! I might have to join in the idea of drawing one seeing we don't do pumpkin carving or Halloween!
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    I'm in the same boat, Nina! I might have to join in with the drawing off a Pumpkin! :p
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Everyone, meet our latest guest smiley!

*pumpkin*
    James wrote: »

*pumpkin*

:eek: :hyper: *pumpkin*
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Won't let me upload a photo :(

Sent from my KFAPWI using Tapatalk
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Won't let me upload a photo :(

Sent from my KFAPWI using Tapatalk

You could try uploading it to imgur and pasting the code from there :)
    I would totes do this but I hate scraping out all the crap inside the pumpkin lol
    James wrote: »

*pumpkin*

Aaah a new smiley!!! That's always fun!

Sent by Sony Xperia
    BeckiBoo wrote: »
    I would totes do this but I hate scraping out all the crap inside the pumpkin lol

Aaah a new smiley!!! That's always fun!

Sent by Sony Xperia
    You could draw your design.. that way you could still take part. :-)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    cant carve one this year :( had unexpected surgery and just dont have the strength to do it without falling asleep! it's like.... my halloween ritual :( can i put a pic from lastyear ?
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    You could draw your design.. that way you could still take part. :-)

Awesome

Sent by Sony Xperia
    Anyone have any more designs they wanna share? :)

cant carve one this year :( had unexpected surgery and just dont have the strength to do it without falling asleep! it's like.... my halloween ritual :( can i put a pic from lastyear ?

Sorry to hear that bubbles.

I dont see why you cant put a pic up from last year. But again maybe ask a mod. Or you could draw one for this year. Just a suggestion. :)

yeahh i could draw one but i dont have an orange pen :P
    Yours could be a different colour, who said it has to be orange hey ;) You could get super creative with it. :heart:

*pumpkin*
    bleh fuck it, ill use my nephews crayons and draw pumpkins with him tomorrow :P
    Okay bubbles :heart:

Is there a deadline for this? I'm carving one on Friday...
    Totes going to share a picture of my sister and nephews toooo
    Um deadline, I wasnt told of a deadline so I am not to sure. Hopefully a mod can comment and let people know.

• **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,233 Supreme Poster
    Let's say Monday at noon, then people can add all their weekend goodness :)
    Can I do a drawing of a pumpkin or does it have to be actual pumpkin?
    Pumpkins are smelly and icky and sticky and eww *pumpkin*
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,233 Supreme Poster
    hmmm7 wrote: »
    Can I do a drawing of a pumpkin or does it have to be actual pumpkin?
    Pumpkins are smelly and icky and sticky and eww *pumpkin*

A drawing like Nina did is cool!