Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Plans For The Week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
So the clocks have gone back. Monday was delayed by an hour but finally, a new week has begun. What are you going to do this week? How will you keep yourself busy? Whatever your good plans, no matter how mundane, share them with us.

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Today, got a volunteering meeting and need to go buy the last few bits for my halloween costume for nursery and tomorrow it's back to work for me
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Today, got a volunteering meeting and need to go buy the last few bits for my halloween costume for nursery and tomorrow it's back to work for me

Good luck with the meeting :)

Shopping today not sure about the week

Oh waynes guess what my mum did
    I will be working all week. Halloween is quite fun at my work because everyone gets dressed up, I don't make too much of an effort but I did have bobbly pumpkin faces on my head last year that they made me wear, wondering what they'll get me wearing this time! :chin:

We usually do a kids halloween hunt around the shop too and the kids go round and find things and win sweets.
    Monday- Resting from Marathon!
    Tuesday- Dentist </3
    Wednesday- Doctors then going back to the girlfriends
    Thursday & Friday No plans as yet...
    Saturday- coming back home.
    Sunday- Final meeting with support worker...
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Monday, tidying up my mess in the house
    Tuesday, friend sleeping over
    Wednesday, nothing
    Thursday, best friend coming round
    Friday, halloween party :)
    I hope the meeting goes well. Make sure the costume isn't too scary. My wife wore a scary mask one year when she volunteered for a childrens centre and it made the children cry.
    *Heather* wrote: »
    Good luck with the meeting :)

Shopping today not sure about the week

Oh waynes guess what my mum did
    What did your mum do? and why don't you tell us about all the things you bought when shopping?
    meggles wrote: »
    Tuesday I have team building Wednesday I'm on the interview panel and will be interveiwing soical workers like all day with 3 other young people. . Thursday im going youth centre to find out about adult voluteering and friday im gonna have some friends over while babysitting and we are gonna have a night in with face masks.. girly films and comfort food as friend doesn't like Halloweeny stuff

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk
    It's very good of you to be there for your friend on a night she doesn't like. Build a good strong team to take on the world. In the interviews, you could ask the social workers to tell you a joke at the end. They'll be too nervous to think of one.
    hmmm7 wrote: »
    I will be working all week. Halloween is quite fun at my work because everyone gets dressed up, I don't make too much of an effort but I did have bobbly pumpkin faces on my head last year that they made me wear, wondering what they'll get me wearing this time! :chin:

We usually do a kids halloween hunt around the shop too and the kids go round and find things and win sweets.
    It's always a pleasure to hear from you Hmm7. No escaping Halloween where you work. They'll make sure you wear something good. I think being part of a team that gets into the spirit for things like Halloween can make work a lot more fun.
    Monday, tidying up my mess in the house
    Tuesday, friend sleeping over
    Wednesday, nothing
    Thursday, best friend coming round
    Friday, halloween party :)
    Wednesday is only nothing if your friend doesn't make a mess. Enjoy your time with your friends. You've got the week sorted with that plan.
    Plans For The Week

Dentist tomorrow, Wednesday doing a love where you live thingy with work possibly, Thursday not too sure yet, Friday work and because it's Halloween it means we have to dress up :(
    Then being lazy for the weekend
    Hiccup wrote: »
    Dentist tomorrow, Wednesday doing a love where you live thingy with work possibly, Thursday not too sure yet, Friday work and because it's Halloween it means we have to dress up :(
    Then being lazy for the weekend

At least all the good stuf starts after the dentist. You've got plenty to think of instead of what ever the dentist is doing to you.
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    WayneS wrote: »
    Wednesday is only nothing if your friend doesn't make a mess. Enjoy your time with your friends. You've got the week sorted with that plan.

Haha yeah. Thanks. I know :D
    So I have quite a busy week. Yesterday I was in London with the NSPCC then tomorrow I'm looking around some flats for the big move in January. Then Thursday I'm looking after Fran for the day (which is super hard work), Friday I'm spending the day with my carers.

Sent by Sony Xperia