Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Happy Happy Friday

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
friday.jpg

Good morning lovely people :wave:

IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!

:yippe:

Today I am going to see my friend, I am going on the tram for the first time too, looking forward to friend times and random chats, then tomorrow I am going to see another friend, taking my little sister along too, should be a fun day, thought it would be nice for the little sister to spend some time with me, and I am looking forward to spending some time with her too.

Sunday I have a mountain of paperwork to get done for work, so I am gonna do that then. (That's the boring part of my weekend) ;)

What are you lovely dudes up too this weekend? I hope whatever you get up to you have fun!

Sharing is caring :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Seeing a friend today :) I have no plans for this weekend, will see how it goes.
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Seeing a friend today :) I have no plans for this weekend, will see how it goes.
    Ooh a friend!!! :heart:

;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    working again... and movie night way mam :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    working again... and movie night way mam :)
    Hope work goes okay! Ooh a movie night.. what films you gonna watch?

• 'Alexandra''Alexandra' Deactivated Posts: 50 Boards Initiate
    How can I not reply to a thread that has minions?!

This weekend I'm pumpkin carving!! I've been researching some designs that will look really impressive without requiring too much skill :)
    Alexandra wrote:

This weekend I'm pumpkin carving!! I've been researching some designs that will look really impressive without requiring too much skill :)
    Cool. Sounds good. Make sure you take a pic :)

• AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Meeting up with friends, haven't been out other than lectures, so, this should be good :heart:
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Hope work goes okay! Ooh a movie night.. what films you gonna watch?

Harry Potter, Lord of the rings or charmed :P it's the only films we agree on haha
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Harry Potter, Lord of the rings or charmed :P it's the only films we agree on haha

:heart:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
    So today I've been having a lovely day with my carers and one of the girls.

Tomorrow I'm going to see a friend for a little shopping spree (and probably spend money I don't have)

Then on Sunday I'm traveling to London for an event. It doesn't actually happen until monday but get to stay in a hotel 😊 Super anxious about it though! Eek

A lot of traveling this weekend

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Alexandra wrote:

Theres like lodes of Pumpkin bakes out there too, if you were up to baking with Pumpkins Alexandra! Pumpkin white chocolate cookies are absolutely amazing, you should try it sometime :heart: Or Pumpkin pie or something, I have Devon custard in the cupboard, I might have to go buy sponge cake ingredients!!