Homeโ€บ General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting โœจ

Friday thread

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
ytu9ytyz.jpg

Hey guys :wave:

So 'NarnaMonkey is a super busy bee at the minute and has asked me to make her thread for her ๐Ÿ˜Š so here it is!!

I haven't got anything exciting planned for the weekend because I'm really tired so will probably just be relaxing.

What are your plans?

Sent by Sony Xperia

Comments

• 'Alexandra''Alexandra' Deactivated Posts: 50 Boards Initiate
    Friday!!

I'm in the same boat - not too much planned and looking forward to it :)
  • Cat88Cat88 Posts: 377 Listening Ear
    We're having 4 friends round for a dinner party tomorrow so will be a busy day tidying and preparing but super fun to have them over :)
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Lee Evans tonight
    Personal statement writing and homework being started on Saturday
    Challenge with distinction graduation on Sunday, homework and personal statement
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Got a busy week next week though Alex ;) You've got to put up with me hehe.

Cat that sounds awesome! Hope you have a fab time. My friend is having a dinner party type thing tonight but I'm not going

Omg hann I am so jealous!! Hope you have a fab time. You can write my personal statement for me if you want ;)

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Thank you for posting this thread for me becki.

This weekend I am going to visit my friend on saturday and then sunday sleep and lots of sleep.

After my busy week..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Thank you for posting this thread for me becki.

This weekend I am going to visit my friend on saturday and then sunday sleep and lots of sleep.

After my busy week..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

No problemo. Sounds like a good weekend :)

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    working this weekend... and seeing ken again :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''ย ย 
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru

Omg hann I am so jealous!! Hope you have a fab time. You can write my personal statement for me if you want ;)

Haha thanks. he was amazing :D I didn't even write my own, said I was going to do it but didn't end up doing it :/
    Haha thanks. he was amazing :D I didn't even write my own, said I was going to do it but didn't end up doing it :/

I can imagine!
    Aww man that sucks. I may attempt mine tonight

Sent by Sony Xperia
    yay! today is friday! :)