Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

GBBO simulator

JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
Saw this and, well, thought of you guys ;)

http://games.usvsth3m.com/gbbo/

Feel free to share your creations here!

Happy baking! :birthday: :pancake flip:

Comments

• HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    This game is funny, love it James! :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Haha! How on earth did you stumble across that James?
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Haha! How on earth did you stumble across that James?

Hehe, you can thank/blame another YouthNetter, *Ellie* for sending it around the office ;)
    Hello! :)

Aaaah one of my many talents, stumbling across useless things and sending them around the office, that and eating all the biscuits!
    I haven't really met anyone on the boards yet as I'm new to this side of things, so will introduce myself a little. I'm Ellie, food obsessive, owner of a fat food obsessed dog who also spends his time in TheSite towers! :pancake flip:
    Nice to meet you guys :)
    Haha! James is usually the master of finding such random videos on YouTube or something, seems like he has some competition now!

Nice to meet you Ellie :wave: my dogs a little on the podgy side, his absolute favourite thing in the world are custard creams!
    Haha, it is a talent that is required if you work for TheSite!
    Alfie's isn't too fussy about what he eats, I spend most of our journey home pulling chicken bones people have thrown on the floor out his mouth! But his favourite thing at the moment seems to be sandwiches, as I discovered in the middle of the night a few days ago when he dragged a tomato across my face to wake me up. :yuck:
    There's another dog?? Nice to meet you Ellie :) And James, this is fantastic!
    *Ellie* wrote: »
    Haha, it is a talent that is required if you work for TheSite!
    Alfie's isn't too fussy about what he eats, I spend most of our journey home pulling chicken bones people have thrown on the floor out his mouth! But his favourite thing at the moment seems to be sandwiches, as I discovered in the middle of the night a few days ago when he dragged a tomato across my face to wake me up. :yuck:

Haha that's hilarious! :lol: