Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Bright Plans For The Week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
The miserable weather has arrived, but there are still ten thousand ways to brighten up your week. Reveal them all here so we can all know how you plan to make your week more positive and enjoyable.

Comments

• HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    The only plans I have for this week is watching Lee Evans live on Friday, and watching all of his DVDs this week :D
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    work, dvd's, college :/
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The only plans I have for this week is watching Lee Evans live on Friday, and watching all of his DVDs this week :D

It''s Lee Evans week for you. The live show will be the highlight I'm sure. Enjoy it and if at any point you feel down during the week, look forward to the show, and remember you're going to see Lee Evans so the darkness doesn't matter.
    work, dvd's, college :/

Maybe the DVDs can be what you use after college or work if you need to forget about the day and escape.
    Well I've started my new WTJ finally so will be doing that. Then I'm meeting a friend for a coffee on Saturday. Oo and there's a big fair that comes here every year. It starts on Friday and lasts a week 😊 So will be going to that.
    But apart from that I will be doing loads of college work!

Sent by Sony Xperia

No way are you going to see Lee Evans live!? I am SO jealous. My sister and I love him, he's the second most hilarious comedian ever :heart:
    BeckiBoo wrote: »
    Well I've started my new WTJ finally so will be doing that. Then I'm meeting a friend for a coffee on Saturday. Oo and there's a big fair that comes here every year. It starts on Friday and lasts a week 😊 So will be going to that.
    But apart from that I will be doing loads of college work!

Sent by Sony Xperia

That's a lot of things to be doing in one week, and many of them things you can enjoy.
    No way are you going to see Lee Evans live!? I am SO jealous. My sister and I love him, he's the second most hilarious comedian ever :heart:

You and your sister get to see your awesome nephew, and he gets to keep you awake at night.
    WayneS wrote: »
    You and your sister get to see your awesome nephew, and he gets to keep you awake at night.

True that! I guess nothing can beat that :heart:
    It''s Lee Evans week for you. The live show will be the highlight I'm sure. Enjoy it and if at any point you feel down during the week, look forward to the show, and remember you're going to see Lee Evans so the darkness doesn't matter.

It is haha.
    Thanks Waynster :)
    Just found out I have another graduation with the challenge on Sunday and im hopefully seeing my best friend on Saturday :D
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Maybe the DVDs can be what you use after college or work if you need to forget about the day and escape.

Trying but meeh ... just so tired with everything thats going on ... hopefully dont have to work later though so can have a movie day:P
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    That's a lot of things to be doing in one week, and many of them things you can enjoy.

Not much to do 😊 Just general stuff I do more or less every week

Have you got any exciting plans??

Sent by Sony Xperia