Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hello Friday

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
helloFriday_5_AutumnLeaves1.jpg

Good morning lovely people :wave:

It's finally Friday, I am so glad, this week has been the longest week ever.

Tomorrow I am meeting my best friend for a hot chocolate, be lovely to have a catch up, and then Sunday, lots of sleep and sleep. :thumb:

So nice relaxing weekend for me.

What are you guys all getting up too?

Sharing is caring :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I am in Bournemouth!
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    African-elephants-in-fron-009.jpg

I'm going on a march for elephants in London tomorrow - it's part of a global anti-ivory trade protest (more info)
    (let's hope it doesn't rain!)
    I'm going to Leeds again tomorrow then on Sunday I'm doing crafty stuff with the house.
    Oh and in between that I need to find time for coursework which I'm super behind in

Sent by Sony Xperia
    Just an add on to my post.... I saw a pink car today! It really started off my weekend :hyper: a8u8ajeg.jpg

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    BeckiBoo wrote: »
    Just an add on to my post.... I saw a pink car today! It really started off my weekend :hyper: a8u8ajeg.jpg

Sent by Sony Xperia

LOL only you ;)
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    You know what I'm like 😊

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    It's Eid tomorrow, so back home for the weekend, but poorly, and sickle :( - Been splurging since coming off the train today. Just nommed food, my bodies against me, and my stomachs in agony, and yeah, #PoorlyTeenageMoans - I dislike being poorly, and I was just recovering from Freshers Flu :( Not a happy Abi at all! :p
    It's Eid tomorrow, so back home for the weekend, but poorly, and sickle :( - Been splurging since coming off the train today. Just nommed food, my bodies against me, and my stomachs in agony, and yeah, #PoorlyTeenageMoans - I dislike being poorly, and I was just recovering from Freshers Flu :( Not a happy Abi at all! :p

Hope you feel better soon :heart:
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Off to Laaaandaaaan tomorrow. And I'M SO EXCITED!
    plugitin wrote: »
    Off to Laaaandaaaan tomorrow. And I'M SO EXCITED!

Ooh what you getting up too?
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Ooh what you getting up too?
    Book shopping, yarn shopping, clothes shopping, Wholefoods and seeing friends :):)
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hope you feel better soon :heart:

I'm doing strangely better, got sponge cake in the Oven, and going to decorate it tomorrow morning once it's fully cooled and all, and also sleep in, because I can and I have a double bed for the weekend #BackHome I mad Egg Pugging to, and my mother attacked it with a spoon, so it now has like a spoon line RIGHT in the middle. It used to be so pretty, clearly just baking so I can affect everyone with my germs!! ;)