Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I know what I want to do with my life!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Yes I realise its late at night but if I don't get all this down I won't sleep.

I'm quite excited for my 'new' life to begin. I defo want to go to London met uni meaning I'll be living in London (obviously). I want to get involved with as many charities as possible. I know I defo want to continue volunteering for YN and want to become a childline counsellor because I want to give then something back. But there's so many different opportunities in London...

Its actually made me think twice about what I actually want to do at uni. Originally I wanted to do psychology then get a masters and PhD in that so I could become a child psychologist. But now I don't know whether I'd like to go down the youth side. Volunteering for YN has been a real eye opener for me. Think I'd like to do something like this in the future...

I realize this is making no sense at all haha. I'm tired but excited at the same time. I can't wait for 2015!!! :hyper:

Sent by Sony Xperia

Comments

• Options
    Sounds good.But why so many charities?Why a childline counsellor?
  • Options
    12345678 wrote: »
    Sounds good.But why so many charities?Why a childline counsellor?

Youthnet I'm already volunteering for and childline have helped me loads (still are) so want to give something back. Love the idea of being able to help people whether I get paid for it or not

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    BeckiBoo wrote: »
    Youthnet I'm already volunteering for and childline have helped me loads (still are) so want to give something back. Love the idea of being able to help people whether I get paid for it or not

Sent by Sony Xperia

I know.

So do I!!
  • Options
    They still are yep?!

What do you do with YN?