Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I really need help!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Feeling seriously low and confused.

Comments

• Options
    I'm sorry you're feeling really low. Do you know why?

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    Hi Becki. Just my life, I don't know what my purpose is. Thank you for getting back to me.
  • Options
    No need to thank me.
    Is there anything you enjoy doing?

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    I've actually lost alot of interest in stuff I used to enjoy! But when I'm in a good mood I like playing pool, love music, boxing/martial arts, motor sports, gym.
  • Options
    A range of stuff them 😊 all sounds great though. How about getting back into doing some of that? May lift your mood a bit?

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    Sorry your feeling low :( Have you spoken to anybody about this?
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Hey starlight *hug*

Just wanted to check in to see how you are doing today? :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    If I have the interest and confidence I would Becki. I spoke to my social worker briefly on Friday angelface shes meant to be ringing me back tomorrow. Hi BananaMonkey! How are you gal? I'm still not feeling right. x
  • Options
    Hey Starlight,

Just wanted to drop in and offer you a hug as it sounds like you need one right now *hug*

Just in case you haven't already got it, Samaritans have a text service and their number is 07725 909090. If you'd prefer, you could also email them or phone them on 08457 909090 or they have a free phone number which is 116 123.

I hope you're okay. Do keep us posted and let us know how the phone call with your social worker goes :)
  • Options
    If I have the interest and confidence I would Becki. I spoke to my social worker briefly on Friday angelface shes meant to be ringing me back tomorrow. Hi BananaMonkey! How are you gal? I'm still not feeling right. x
    Remember we are here for you. :heart:

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    Thanks guys! No she didn't phone as she said she would so fuck them! X
  • Options
    How are things going?

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    Aww you guys are great :-), smiling as I type this thats good :-). I'm still not right, took OD the weekend just to knock me out of reality, strong stuff though I was out of it for hours! I'm ok. I will pop in chat tomorrow if it's open. Are you guys ok? X
  • Options
    Sorry to hear they didn't phone you starlight, could you give them a ring just to remind them? big hug *hug*
  • Options
    Aww you guys are great :-), smiling as I type this thats good :-). I'm still not right, took OD the weekend just to knock me out of reality, strong stuff though I was out of it for hours! I'm ok. I will pop in chat tomorrow if it's open. Are you guys ok? X

Chat is open 8-10pm tonight. Its the first support chat run on Tuesdays 😊 Look forward to seeing you there

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    Hi Butterfly, nah fuck em. She might ring today, we'll see what happens.
  • Options
    Hi BeckiBoo. I was going to come in but then lost my bottle, don't ask! I know I'm weird lol.
  • Options
    Hey starlight *hug*

How are you feeling today? :heart:
  • Options
    HI BananaMonkey. If I said I was ok, I'd be lying. I got a doctors appointment Friday morning and I'm just going to lay on the table and tell look I'm feeling so low, anxious and not all quite with it. How are you? Had a good day ? X
  • Options
    Sending you lots of positive vibes about your doctors appointment. I don't suppose you have heard of DocReady? It's a really cool checklist to help with talking to a doctor about mental health. Could be helpful to you :heart:

Also sorry to hear how difficult things are for you at the minute. I am glad that you are able to go to your doctor and speak about what is going on for you, that is a very brave step and also a very positive one to take too. *hug*
  • Options
    Hi BeckiBoo. I was going to come in but then lost my bottle, don't ask! I know I'm weird lol.

Your not weird. Chats on again tonight at the same time if you'd like to pop in. If you don't want to say anything that's fine. A lot of people just sit back and watch 😊 That's fine too

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    No not heard of that BananaMonkey. Yeah I might pop in Becki. What time is it do you know? Is it a support one tonight?
  • Options
    Sorry, I'm not actually sure if support chats on tonight because there's a special chat going on. Take a look at the live chat announcements forum. Support chat is usually 8-10pm on a Wednesday so if there's a thread made before this point then its on. Your also welcome to come to the special chat too. Tonight's is about dealing with crisis'

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    The expert chat is 6:45-8, so I'm assuming there will be support chat too, we probably would have been informed by now if not.
  • Options
    Oh yeah course. For some reason I thought the two chats run over each other

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    Hey, hope you're doing okay :) Life is tough, we all know this. But these experiences define you as a person and make you stronger and tougher. Turn all that hopelessness into motivation and completely flip the switch. It's hard, but keep trying and tell yourself aloud every day that you're going to better.

Also, check out Andrew W.K on Twitter :) He has heaps of great tweets to motivate you: "Just because life isn't easy doesn't make it bad."

https://twitter.com/AndrewWK
  • Options
    Hi Jwenham. I did some thing stupid last night and knocked myself out. I'm really feeling so low, confused and detached from reality. Feeling really fucked up. I will check him out. How are you? I see your new here, welcome! :-) I only registered last month I think it was.
  • Options
    Hey Starlightx0x, oh wow! You mean you knocked yourself by accident? I think anyone would feel low, confused and detached from reality if that happened! I'm doing okay thanks, yeah be sure to check out AWK's tweets! I think it's good to describe how you're feeling and tell people, not long after you'll start to feel sick of doing this and feel the urge to become better and happier. Embrace life and do things that make you feel good, drink your favourite beverage at your favourite place while listening to your favourite song.

Keep venting and release your feelings until you get bored of doing it, only then do you start to feel better and live your life. Surround yourself with positivity and positive people and you'll be okay :)
  • Options
    Hi again. When I said I knocked myself I mean I took an OD. I'm trying keep and think positive.
  • Options
    How are you feeling now? :heart:

Did you get any medical attention after the OD? It's important to get checked over, even if you feel fine on the outside, you could be potentially damaging your insides *hug*