Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Plans for the Week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So what awesome things are you planning on doing this week? Share every positive plan you have for the whole week right here.

I’m busy. I’m being interviewed today and Wednesday for different vacancies, then on Friday, I have to evaluate some applications for a contract.

I want to defrost my freezer this week. I won’t be throwing the ice over myself though.

Comments

• Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    college :/ got my induction and enrolement for my courses on wednesday and thursday ... and the induction and enrolement for 2 of my courses is at the same time in different places :| need to try get out of one early to make it to the other
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    college :/ got my induction and enrolement for my courses on wednesday and thursday ... and the induction and enrolement for 2 of my courses is at the same time in different places :| need to try get out of one early to make it to the other

Or you could go to a lab and get yourself cloned. Which course are you going to try to get to first?
  • Options
    Not sure yet

waynie guess what
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    WayneS wrote: »
    Or you could go to a lab and get yourself cloned. Which course are you going to try to get to first?

could of done that haha managed to get out early though and thank god i did! it was so boring and i was the only one talking D:
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    I've literally done nothing all week, apart from college....
    Oh I have been taking a lot of selfies on Snapchat ☺

Sent by Sony Xperia