Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sorry

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am sorry for being such a bad person. In fact I am sorry for even joining TS because all I seem to do is upset people or annoy people. Don't want that at all. Just sick of everything

Comments

• Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    *hug*

:heart: Wish I had something nice to say right now to help. Here for you
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Your not bad.Your welcome here.Has someone made you geel you arent?xx
  • Options
    I'm just sick and tired of it

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    Of what?
  • Options
    Everything

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    What?x
  • Options
    Nothing, it's pointless explaining cause no one gets it and don't say try because no one will. I know they won't. I'm alone with this again and have to deal with it all by myself once again but no one gives a damb

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    BeckiBoo wrote: »
    Nothing, it's pointless explaining cause no one gets it and don't say try because no one will. I know they won't. I'm alone with this again and have to deal with it all by myself once again but no one gives a damb

Sent by Sony Xperia

Eeryone does give a damn.We do else we wouldnt reply.Max/hosts/counsellors/members of CL all do!!Your carers do.Etc.You are not alone at all.How do you know no one will?xx
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    BeckiBoo wrote: »

Sent by Sony Xperia
    People do care.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    I know people won't, been there before and no one gets it so it's totally pointless. Theres only one person that's actually got it and I can't speak to her because she never/rarely replies

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    People do care.

Owls care too, we might not always show it but we do *hug* :heart:
  • Options
    Thanks

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    Loads care,on here and CL(especially Max,you know that and so do we all there too!).We will do our best to understand.Your not alone.Not alome at all!xx
  • Options
    Thanks

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    You know its true!!x
  • Options
    you're not bad person Becki. if anyone here's the bad person it's me so try not to worry *hugs*
  • Options
    For the record, none of you are bad people :no:

Sounds like your emotions were running high last night Becki, how are you feeling today?

It can be hard to have lots of people around but to still feel on your own, in those moments it can sometimes help to have a go at writing down all the things that you are thankful for and that you do have.

That's not to dismiss the things you wish you had or how much it can hurt to feel they are out of your reach sometimes. You have some brilliant coping skills that you've inspired others with like your journal and feelings book - maybe you could spend some quiet time reflecting or doing something creative today to help to de-stress you a bit.

Sending hugs *hug*
  • Options
    I'm at college today, but walking back home because I can't cope with it. I'm just too upset. I was thinking about a lot of stuff last night and I want to apologise for snapping at you all. Today is just as bad because I just keep thinking that I don't have anyone solid in my life like parents for example. They're supposed to be there for me and be the stability in my life. I don't have that. I know my carers care (or at least some of them) but in a few months I will have to leave them behind and I won't be able to talk to them again which breaks my heart.

Sorry everyone

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    I feel crap :( can't come on chat because of last night. Just feel like a total idiot

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    Hiya.I am sorry if any of the replies I sent yesterday seemed horrible.I think I might have been a little annoyed too that i didnt know what to say etc.How are you today?x