Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Feeling really down

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I feel bad for making this thread because I know a lot of people need support on here right now and I don't want to be taking up their time but I literally have no where else to go :(

Things have been tough. I had 5 days away from home which was really hard and I hated every minute of it. I've also be chatting to Samaritans via text but they haven't answered my last one which was sent a few days ago so I just feel like a burden to them and everyone else. I always feel bad for asking for support anyway because I don't think my problems are as important as others.

I guess I will just have to plod on with life the best I can

Sent by Sony Xperia

Comments

• Options
    Aw becki,whats up?I know that feeling all too well :'( I hate asking for and receivin support even though i know that I really do need it.You do have support from Childline,TS,samaritans and your carers so have a good support network which is great,right?Are samaratins helping you?You know that im here if you need totalk.Stay stron hun,as strong as i know you can be :) Hope your okay?xx
  • Options
    Samaritans was helping before they stopped texting me :(

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    Sometimes that happens, they have lots of texts to get through and it's nothing personal at all. They wouldn't have read it and chosen to ignore. you're allowed to text them again if you wish to and it's great to hear they help you :)
  • Options
    It's been like 2 and a bit days now I think. I don't want to pester them

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    *giant owlie hugs*

TheSite is here to help and support members just like you, so you never have to feel like your a burden on us :)

I just wanna stop by and offer lots of owlie hugs, you know where I am if you wanna chat. I know that right now this may now be of much help but it's worth bearing in mind. There's a website called Mindfull ( https://www.mindfull.org/) They are extending their ages to support people up to the age of 25 soon, so it's worth keeping an eye on. You could also try ( http://www.haveigotaproblem.com/messenger/ ) They are a really good service my lovely and you can chat to a trained counsellor.
  • Options
    BeckiBoo wrote: »
    It's been like 2 and a bit days now I think. I don't want to pester them

Sent by Sony Xperia

Try textig again.Or talk to childline.Maybe they are extremely busy with texts at the momemt xx
  • Options
    It is good they are helping though :) x
  • Options
    Thanks for this Owlie

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    Heya Becki

How are you feeling?xx
  • Options
    Meh

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    Whats up?x
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    *hug*

I am here for you :heart:

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Whats up?x

Just everything seems to be getting on top of me today

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    Well not just today...

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    I know all too well how that feels :'(:'(:'( xx Hope your okay x
  • Options
    PGreenPGreen Posts: 175 Helping Hand
    Hey Becki
    *hug*
    Just thought I would drop by and see how you are feeling after a sleep. It's great that you are reaching out for support, and as Owlie says we are all here for you.
  • Options
    I know all too well how that feels :'(:'(:'( xx Hope your okay x

I'm sorry you know how it feels, I wouldn't wish it upon anyone. If I could take everyone's pain I would. I hate seeing other people upset or hurting
    PGreen wrote: »
    Hey Becki
    *hug*
    Just thought I would drop by and see how you are feeling after a sleep. It's great that you are reaching out for support, and as Owlie says we are all here for you.

Thanks Pippa. I haven't slept much to be honest. Got about 4 hours last night but it's all good. People are going through much worse then me so I shouldn't complain really
    How's things with you?

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    PGreenPGreen Posts: 175 Helping Hand
    Oh no 4 hours sleep isn't great...I'm impressed you are still up and running :)

Lot's of people are going through different things but all of those things are important and we are hear to listen to anyone. Feel free to share or rant away, getting it off your chest might make you feel a bit better and could help you have a bit of head space and maybe even a good nights sleep.
  • Options
    PGreen wrote: »
    Oh no 4 hours sleep isn't great...I'm impressed you are still up and running :)

Lot's of people are going through different things but all of those things are important and we are hear to listen to anyone. Feel free to share or rant away, getting it off your chest might make you feel a bit better and could help you have a bit of head space and maybe even a good nights sleep.

I'm just feeling really down and been thinking too much that's all. May off load in chat tonight although I feel a bit bad doing so sometimes because people in chat always have bigger problems then me

Sent by Sony Xperia
  • Options
    So would I.But unfortunately we all feel like this at times :'( How are you?xx