Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I am scared.

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
I am currently on my own in London, I am in a panic and I dont feel okay on my own. I dont know what to do.

:(

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Why are you alone?Try not to panic.You will be okay,I promise.London can be a scary place though(as can anywhere)so i understand how you feel.Have you got someone you can text/talk to over the phone whilst you're there?Sorry this might not help much.*Hugs* xx
  • Options
    Sorry to hear you're on your own at the moment Monkey - what about finding a coffee shop for a sit down with a hot chocolate? Maybe get a magazine to flick through.

Are you going to be meeting someone later on? Is it just a few hours to kill?

Another option is finding a park and just sitting and people-watching for a bit?

Keep reminding yourself - you're okay :)

*hug*
  • Options
    Jo7 wrote: »
    Sorry to hear you're on your own at the moment Monkey - what about finding a coffee shop for a sit down with a hot chocolate? Maybe get a magazine to flick through.

Are you going to be meeting someone later on? Is it just a few hours to kill?

Another option is finding a park and just sitting and people-watching for a bit?

Keep reminding yourself - you're okay :)

*hug*
    Im stood outside neros with hot choc stealing wifi. I have til 4.50 til my train. I have nothing to do. I feel low and shaking.

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    Have you got any games on your phone to play?How about watching some videos or listening to music?Sorry i know this wasnt meant for me.Talk to me if you need someone...x
  • Options
    I dont know what to do.

• Options
    Keep talking to us on here.Text/call somebody.Watch some videos.Listen to music.Play a game.Read the news or a newspaper....x
  • Options
    Theres no point.

• Options
    Will it help you try to focus on somethin else rather than the fact you're alone?It will pass the time,wont it?x
  • Options
    Try to take some slow deep breaths Monkey, you're okay.

It can be strange being in an unfamiliar place but it sounds like you're safe and it's good to hear you've got a tasty hot choc on the go ;) An hour isn't too long so finding somewhere to sit would be a good idea that you feel comfortable and can just relax a bit and watch the world go by.

If you have your ipod you could put some calming music on or have a go with Headspace?

Sounds like you're feeling really anxious but this will pass.
  • Options
    Sorry I havent been able to help you :( You will be okay.Only an hour to go.... x
  • Options
    Oh grsat nwo the theoughrs star t in my head.

• Options
    You will be okay hunny,trust me,I know how you are feeling but I promise you will be okay.Think of positive things and things which make you happy.
  • Options
    JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hey Ms Monkey :)

Where are you at the moment? Still outside Cafe Nero?
  • Options
    Nope. I have moved. I am near the tube station entrance.

• Options
    How are you feeling?
  • Options
    Scared,alone, and poorly

• Options
    You are probably feeling poorly from the feeling of anxiety.Drink some water.Take slow and deep breaths.You will be okay.X
  • Options
    Okay.
    What station is your train going from? Most big stations have got cafes or other places to sit.

Maybe you could head there now and find somewhere to sit and chill until your train? That way you're already in the right place :)
  • Options
    Euston.

• Options
    Not too long left now.Stay strong x
  • Options
    ooh Euston! There's another Cafe Nero in the square just outside the station. You could continue your Nero-tour and find a nice comfy seat there and watch the world go by for a bit? :)
  • Options
    At the station now.

• Options
    At the station now.

Okay.Not long left.When is it due in?Your doing wellx
  • Options
    I am on the train now.

• Options
    That's good then :) Are you feelin a little better now?You done very well :) x
  • Options
    That's good then :) You done very well :) x

:yes:
  • Options
    James wrote: »
    :yes:

Look how well you done and how strong you were Monkey :) x
  • Options
    Thanks.

• Options
    U okay nowx
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Hope the journey home goes ok x